Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,512)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remember what the Wightman pavements were like?

i happened across this photo on my phone. So glad that pedestrians don’t have to cope with this any more.

Started by Hugh

3 Apr 9
Reply by Hugh

Litter

I am frequently shocked at the amount of litter on the streets and green spaces in Haringey.  Accepted, there is a sad lack of bins for rub…

Started by Glenn Masters

0 Apr 9

HTP Tree update

injunction from 63 stands until a follow up hearing probably on 29th March. Tree is safe at least until then!! woohoo Still donate at: http…

Started by ant

15 Apr 7
Reply by keith

Signs of Spring: wrens nesting

It's not hard to spot the nesting birds around Harringay at the moment, there's a marvellous magpie nest in one of the trees in my street,…

Started by Liz

2 Apr 5
Reply by Christina Davis

Guitar Teacher

Hello all, I’m an experienced guitar teacher now available in Harringay and surrounding areas to teach all styles and levels. Ex profession…

Started by Sam Craft

0 Apr 1

Happy Easter Harringay

Happy Easter to all!

Started by Gordon Farcas

1 Mar 31
Reply by Ozbawn

Signs of Spring: the return of the hairy footed flower bees

One of the insects I look for as soon as the flowers begin to bloom is the lovely little hairy footed flower bees. In a garden on the Ladde…

Started by Liz

4 Mar 29
Reply by Simon Bradley

Haringey Council overturn the Licensing Authority decision concerning Krankbrothers in Finsbury Park

As previously reported the Council’s Licensing Sub-Committee refused Krankbrothers application of an additional Friday to be tacked on to a…

Started by Konrad B

2 Mar 29
Reply by Clive Carter

2024/5 council tax bills

Has anyone got there council tax bills for 2024/5 through the post yet? I'm wondering if they're late or already been dispatched and mine i…

Started by adamvietnam

4 Mar 24
Reply by Dick Harris

Demand for local fascists exceeds supply!

Recent weeks have seen the proliferation of fly posting by the North London 'Anti-fascist' Network which I assume to be a little tubby pier…

Started by Gordon Farcas

4 Mar 21
Reply by Brian Mahoney

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service