Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,500)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Parlo Italiano?

Any Italian speakers who'd be interested in having a chat with a beginner?  Maybe helping her with coursework?  :)

Started by Mex

1 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Luca

Thursday 6pm: Green Lanes blocked after car crash

via Haringey Indy A ROAD in Manor House is blocked and traffic is building after a car crash in Green Lanes. One lane is blocked on the A…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 1, 2011

1st Advent and the run up to Christmas

I've been waiting all day for someone to mention that today is the 1st Advent..   Still quite a big thing in my (mainly Protestant) part of…

Started by StephenBln

4 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

Women Raiding Wheely bins

Has anyone noticed two women of Eastern European appearence looking in the bins on Lausanne Road. Ive seen them doing this about three time…

Started by A Brown

5 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Paul Harvey

Mattison Rd Winter Festival 10/11 December 2011

The Green Lanes Traders are arranging a winter festival in the lower half of Mattison Rd for the 10th and 11th december 2011.   The plans…

Started by Harringay SNT

26 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Chestnuts Ofsted result - 'satisfactory'

Chestnuts Primary School's latest Ofsted result is 'satisfactory'.   Two years ago it was rated as 'good'. What has changed?    

Started by Dave

9 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Gina O

Pea soupers

We've had some splendid November fogs recently but I was reminded how, not so very long ago, those fogs could be lethal as I was reading th…

Started by Liz

10 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Liz

MovieTone Film Archive -- 10 clips from Harringay

I don't know how many of you are aware of the MovieTone film archive, which contains some fascinating historical clips. You should register…

Started by Peter

4 Nov 25, 2011

Website project to promote local businesses based in Harringay

Hi All,   Let me introduce myself first... My name is Virginie - I've lived on the Harringay ladder for four years and I've become very att…

Started by Virginie Gautier

8 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Virginie Gautier

Reporting Street Lights that aren't working

These dark nights mean we find ourselves walking in the dark earlier and earlier in the day. In the past few days, I've noticed a few stree…

Started by Liz

1 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service