Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey in bid to help England win 2014 World Cup

With a canny eye on timing Haringey Council have just launched their Football Development Plan for the borough. The three-year plan aims t…

Started by HoL Site Admin

12 Jul 10, 2010

Have your say on London's Parking fines

TfL and the London Councils organisation are running a consultation through July to invite Londoners to give their views on the current sys…

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Haringey to lose £3.3m in Government Grant for 2010-2011

A Devon-based councillor had used Twitter to release a spreadsheet showing the levels of cuts being made to Government Revenue Support Gran…

Started by Hugh

10 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Haringey's enforcement action on rubbish strewn front gardens works

Walking along Wightman to the station over the past few weeks, I've noticed a few gardens literally piled high with rubbish. So I thought I…

Started by Hugh

12 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Stuart

Haringey's Licensing team

This sub-thread was moved from another discussion. By Clive Carter 7 hours ago I am sure those in the Licensing Authority have a stressful…

Started by HoL Site Admin

8 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Better homes for Haringey - well not for older people!

Harringey council or whoever owns the council stock really need to speak to people living in the property before carrying out changes. A fe…

Started by Tammy Palmer

5 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Tammy Palmer

Rules tightened for council-funded newspapers

The government wants to tighten the rules on council-run free newspapers. Local Government Secretary Eric Pickles said independent local p…

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Billy Hole

Alternative to Haringey's "dreadful, loud, intrusive & very irritating" phone hold music

A nice idea from Cllr. Alan Stanton on an email to his fellow councillors. Published with his permission. I'm told there was a problem with…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 24, 2010

"Proportion of cuts borne London is extraordinarily high"

Analysis by London-wide body London Councils shows that the capital's local authorities are set to lose £169.3 million - more than double p…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 23, 2010

Local websites & councils (Guardian Article)

The King's Cross Environment site getting some good and thought-provoking press.

Started by Mr Growbag

8 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service