Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,044)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Study French, Learn about France, Travel to France (and catch the centenary Tour de France)

The Medieval Town of Albi, on the itinerary of the Amicale and the 2013 Tour de France   It’s the New Year, traditionally a time when we m…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 3, 2013

Adult Classes at West Green Learning Centre, Parkview: Spring Prospectus

If you are interested in enrolling on any of West Green Learning Centre's courses, you can visit the centre on the following dates and ti…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 28, 2012

Any local New year parties?

Does anyone know of any local or not too far venues that will have a party for new year? I dont fancy going down the west end or out of Lon…

Started by Bulent Ozlem

5 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by pamish

Christmas eve family knee's up

would just like to say thanks to all those who came to the family knee's up in the Langham club hope you all had a great evening and hope t…

Started by Carla

0 Dec 25, 2012

Lynne Featherstone MP meeting at Oxfam shop Wood Green

Dear Harringay residents, My name's Katrina and I'm working with Oxfam in the Wood Green area. I'm happy to inform you that Oxfam will be h…

Started by Katrina Gajewska

1 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Katrina Gajewska

Carols by Candlelight - St. Paul's Harringay - Wednesday, 19 December, 7.30 p.m.

Just a quick note to remind folks that St. Paul's Harringay will be having a "Carols by Candlelight" service this coming Wednesday, 19 Dece…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

1 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Jazz @ The Salisbury 16th dec presents The Phil Stevenson Trio and Southbound

Jazz @ The Salisbury rounds off 2012 with another fantastic double bill this Sunday...................The Phil Stevenson TrioAn original an…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 Dec 13, 2012

Carol Concert in Fairland Park, Tuesday 18th December at 6pm

The children of North Harringay and Chestnuts primary schools will be singing Christmas Carols at Fairland Park on Tuesday 18th December at…

Started by Adam

0 Dec 13, 2012

Delay on Coliseum Pop-up Space

I've been asked a few times over the past couple of days what's happening with the Coliseum pop-up space. So I thought it was about time fo…

Started by Hugh

6 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by John D

something for a 2 year old on xmas eve

Hi, I am looking for somewhere christmassy to take my grandson (aged 2) on xmas eve. He sleeps in the afternoon so it needs to be after 4 a…

Started by mrs finch

0 Dec 11, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service