Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,044)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bonfire Night BBQ - Pemberton Rd

To everyone on Pemberton Road. A few residents have held an evening BBQ to celebrate Bonfire Night for the last few years. We will be doing…

Started by Justin Guest

7 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Justin Guest

New here

Hi everybody, as I am very new in the area (and also in London) I am bit lost... ...and therefore very happy about all news and tipps from…

Started by Roesler Lara

7 Oct 3, 2012

Black History Month Starts in Haringey

Events at venues across the borough marking this year’s Black History Month began yesterday. An exhibition celebrating one man's transform…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 2, 2012

Former Haringey Resident to exhibit at art fair in Angel gets some coverage in the Haringey Independent

Josette Carroll, a former Haringey resident will be showcasing her sculptures at the Islington Contemporary Art and Design Fair at the Cand…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Sep 30, 2012

Haringey 40:20 Conference

This event is an opportunity to be part of the change under way in Haringey, and to hear what has happened in the year since the launch of…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Sep 26, 2012

Café Moka Wine Night - Wednesday 26th (tomorrow) and Thursday 27th September

Café Moka Wine Night - Wednesday 26th and Thursday 27th September   This Wednesday (tomorrow) and Thursday we're running Café Moka Wine Nig…

Started by Hugo Read

0 Sep 25, 2012

Planning a garden make-over? Introduction to Garden Design - new course starting 29th September

I'm posting this as a favour to a friend who is trying to establish a new garden Design Course at the Mary Ward Centre in Bloomsbury. The c…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

0 Sep 24, 2012

Music on the Ladder - Tenor Recital - this Saturday (22nd) at St. Paul's Church, Wightman Road

On Saturday, 22 September, a wandering minstrel will wander into St. Paul's, Wightman Road and share a musical journey from classical gems…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

1 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

The Shard

Just checked out going up The Shard. My daughter said something over the weekend about it being about £30 and I thought she must have somet…

Started by Justin Guest

3 Sep 21, 2012

Hoopsters ahoy!

For London, this has been the year of the hoop. Not only have five interlocking rings been dominating our consciousness throughout the su…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 20, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service