Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,044)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Last chance to get free tickets for kids to London Shows

The hugely popular, Kids Week, which enables families to get free and half price child tickets for many London shows ends on 31st August. T…

Started by Liz

0 Aug 25, 2012

Friday Night Lights - London Skolars V Whitehaven - Live Rugby League - 6.30 Tonight!

London Skolars annual Friday Night Lights event is just days away and this year’s main match is potentially one of the most important in th…

Started by ian hector

0 Aug 24, 2012

Elasticated Waistband at Springfield Park as part of Bandstand Marathon 2012

Elasticated Waistband are a London-based nine piece acoustic band who describe themselves as "a raggle-taggle, travelling minstrel ensem…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 21, 2012

PARAde Festival

To coincide with the start of the Paralympics, Haringey's celebration of local disability arts and sports is running this coming Sund…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 21, 2012

Jolly Babies - Monday afternoon fun for under 3s

Looking for somewhere to take your babies and toddlers on Monday afternoons?   What: Jolly Babies is a friendly drop-in group for parents a…

Started by

4 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Rebecca

Dr. Bike & more today

I just passed the Salisbury & outside today there is Dr. Bike, the police are security tagging cycles & Haringey council are giving…

Started by Gerry Platt

0 Aug 18, 2012

Open London 2012 - Bookings start today

Now in its 20th year, Open House London is a city-wide celebration of the buildings, places and spaces where we live and work. This year…

Started by Hugh

2 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Big Green Bookswap at Karamel a great success!

One thing I didn't realise I missed until last night was the opportunity to sit around with book readers and just share our favourite books…

Started by Liz

0 Aug 17, 2012

Lea Navigation Canoe Clean Up

Starting just down the road in Stamford Hill, enjoy a guided kayak/canoe trip on the Lea Navigation and help waterway charity Thames 21 i…

Started by Hugh

5 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by ant

Shock mention of Alexandra Palace in council publication

In the Borough's libraries, the council is providing free copies of their publication "Haringey" Places Culture and Events (for Summer 2012…

Started by Clive Carter

4 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service