Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (996)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Planning Free WiFi Rollout

Haringey is one of four London boroughs who have announced plans to roll out free WiFi, in the latest push to increase internet access. Alo…

Started by Hugh

7 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Sapphireblue

New Mobile App Aims to Cut Unnecessary A&E Arrivals in Haringey

A mobile app has been created to cut A&E arrivals and direct NHS patients to the correct services. People in Haringey, Enfield and Ba…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Peter

Are Harringay Property Prices Hitting New Heights?

With the "million" pound house on Duckett's now apparently sold - for an undisclosed sum - this morning saw the same Harringay agent lis…

Started by Hugh

18 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by maggie

Fire on Green Lanes

From the London Fire Brigade website: Fire crews rescued a man and a woman from a flat fire on Green Lanes in Harringay yesterday (11th Feb…

Started by Hugh

2 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by tigha

Victoria and Piccadilly Lines Affected by Tube Strike from this Evening

Both the Piccadilly and Victoria lines will be affected by the strike running this week form 9.30 tonight (Tuesday) till Friday morning. Cu…

Started by Hugh

2 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Kris G

London's Disappearing Petrol Stations

Source: Daily Mail   A couple of weeks back, I had to pick up my other half from a late night flight at Heathrow. Before I left I tried to…

Started by Hugh

9 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by sam_b

Councillor Nilgun Canver found guilty of attempting to pervert the course of justice

A jury at Wood Green Crown Court today found Councillor Nilgun Canver guilty by a majority of ten to two after more than a day of deliberat…

Started by HoL Site Admin

32 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Modern 'Romeo & Juliet' Opening Night Offer

Staged by Andy James at Moors Bar. Special Offer of 50% off Door Price This Thursday Night. Tickets Will Be Only £5.

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 29, 2014

Electoral Calculus Predicts Big Swing to Labour in Harringay

Respected election forecast website Electoral Calculus is predicting big swings to Labour in Harringay's three wards, and indeed across Lon…

Started by Hugh

21 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Harringay Sainsbury's Car Park to be Developed with Eight-Storey Tower Blocks

See story here.

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 22, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service