Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Volunteering & Charitable Giving (612)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Website help needed for charity organisation (HFOP)

Haringey Forum for Older People (HFOP) is trying to get a website up and running and we need someone to help us out.  At the moment, it's v…

Started by Cowper

5 May 17, 2015
Reply by Cowper

Haringey Citizens Advice Bureau seek Chair for Board of Trustees

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 May 14, 2015

21st Birthday Roadshow for the Encephalitis Society

Have you heard of encephalitis? It means "inflammation of the brain" and is an illness I had myself about 12 yrs ago. For the passed couple…

Started by sam_b

0 May 12, 2015

Last year I was after your votes and your money. This year I just want your money

Dear Neighbours, One of the great things about having been a local councillor was that I got to see a great deal of the splendid work that…

Started by David Schmitz

17 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Hugh

Volunteer Eel Monitors Wanted

Thames21 and ZSL are looking for volunteer citizen scientists to monitor European Eel traps at Bow Locks on the River Lea. Research over th…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 7, 2015

Fun Runners Needed to reduce homelessness

North London YMCA are reserving 25% of all Crouch End Fun Run places for adults and children who will commit to raise £30 for vulnerable yo…

Started by YMCA North London

4 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by YMCA North London

CARIS Haringey - urgent food appeal

Started by Liz

0 Mar 31, 2015

North Harringay Primary Jumble Sale

Hello All,  Our Jumble/ Nearly New Sale is this Sunday 11am -2pm In Falkland Centre ( Frobisher Road entrance),  There will be bric a brac,…

Started by North Harringay PSA

0 Mar 19, 2015

Still looking for Environmental Education Volunteer Officers!

Do you want to connect children with nature in Haringey? The Conservation Volunteers (TCV) recognise the value of green spaces to local peo…

Started by MsRailwayFields

0 Mar 18, 2015

Age UK Caring Connections Hornsey Vale guest speaker Thurs, Mar 26

Caring Connection for the over 50's is please to welcome Ann Richardson the author of Celebrating Grandmothers. Ann will be reading excerpt…

Started by Cowper

0 Mar 18, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service