Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Volunteering & Charitable Giving (610)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Environmental Education Volunteers at Railway Fields!

Environmental Education Volunteer Officers Do you want to connect children with nature in Haringey? The Conservation Volunteers (TCV) recog…

Started by MsRailwayFields

0 Mar 9, 2015

Haringey Forum for Older People Cinema Club over '60s Mar 30

The next HFOP Cinema Club for the over 60's is on Monday, March 30.  The film to be screened is Testament of Youth with Hayley Atwell and D…

Started by Cowper

1 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Philip

Age UK Caring Connections Hornsey Vale guest speaker Mar 12th

Caring Connection for the over 50's is please to welcome Stuart Cox from Jackson Lane as its guest speaker on Thursday afternoon, Mar 12th.…

Started by Cowper

0 Mar 4, 2015

Raising My Voice Foundation gets charitable status

Congratulations to the the Raising My Voice Foundation down on Green Lanes who have just had their charitable status approved by the Charit…

Started by Hugh

13 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Maddy

NEEDED: Kind souls to help with psychology research

I'm running a research project on people's attitudes to prenatal genetic testing, which needs 400 participants. At some point, the study m…

Started by Jo

17 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Jo

Free donations for everyone!

Hi there, I have two large bags of mixed items for give away There are loads of books -all sort, old fashioned clothes, lamps, ect All the…

Started by Eliza O'Donnell

7 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Eliza O'Donnell

The Conservation Volunteers newsletter: what's on in February

Started by Liz

0 Jan 30, 2015

Big Green Bookshop Education - Literacy and Reading for Pleasure for Schools and Libraries

A message from the Big Green Bookshop The Big Green Bookshop has always supported local schools to promote reading for pleasure.  Over the…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jan 30, 2015

Turnpike Art Group - Grey Heron project

Hey everyone, we might get another fabulous bird around the back of Turnpike Lane station. They just need some money for the materials: giv…

Started by John McMullan

5 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by John McMullan

Please help Chestnuts Primary School win some solar panels

The children of Chestnuts Primary School have created a video for the Friends of the Earth competition RUN ON SUN.  If we win, then we'll b…

Started by Gina O

4 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Justin Guest

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service