Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,792)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BUILDERS REQUIRED

Will be looking to extend my property up and out - need reliable and reasonably priced builders - waiting for planning permission.

Started by Shez Shez in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

5 Jun 21, 2014

Duckett Road Guerilla Gardener(s)

Delighted to find that a number of tree pits on Duckett Road have been given a makeover If you are the Duckett Road gardener, know who…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

3 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by tulips

JR for Hornsey Depot: a £15m gap in Council's accounts?

IT APPEARS from the Council's Cabinet Agenda, that the Planning Application approval for the controversial Hornsey Depot site, is to be cha…

Started by Clive Carter in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

9 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Antepliler has pulled a swifty and re-applied for a Late Licence

After objecting to Antipliler's plans for having late licences on either side of Roseberry Gardens, it appears they have withdrawn their ap…

Started by Phil K in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

8 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Phil K

FREE grey and white useful cupboard / wardrobe set - must go tonight (Friday) or tomorrow morning (Saturday)!

Hi folks,  We urgently need to pass on a couple of matching grey and white cupboards / wardrobes. They are in good working order. Pics are…

Started by Amy Nicholls in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

2 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Amy Nicholls

Haringey Million Poppies Initiative Gets Council Support as Part of Four Year Programme

A couple of weeks back I arranged a meeting about the Haringey Million Poppies initiative with Lewis Taylor, the Parks Manager for the west…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

3 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Liz

Man with van needed - recommendations?

Hello Looking for a man with a van on Sat 3 Nov for a couple of hours in the morning to move some furniture into storage. I'm finding it h…

Started by RNM in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

8 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Tony Bentley

Hornsey Rd garden centre - did it shut down?

Anyone know? I've tried calling a few times over the last few months but the call never gets answered and there is no answer phone message..

Started by Alison P in Local News and Stories from HoL

10 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Dutailier glider nursing chair and foot stool for sale £65

We have a Dutailier glider nursing chair and matching glider foot stool for sale for £65. Great condition. Neutral upholstery with beech wo…

Started by Nat in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Jun 20, 2014

mice on Falkland Road?

For the last three night- and once in the day - I've wandered into the garden to see a cat pursuing a mouse across the grass. Anyone else o…

Started by Vikram Dodd in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

12 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Richard Woods

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service