Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

doug's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"That's a fantastic picture Kamila ( I never cease to be amazed by the quality of pho…"

doug replied Feb 26, 2016 to Flying Scotsman passing through early tomorrow morning

23 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by doug

"Sorry - yes, not sure why I put Green Lanes! Wasn't aware of group, will add my name…"

doug replied Feb 24, 2016 to Flying Scotsman passing through early tomorrow morning

23 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by doug

"I did. It may be because in my case it was a transfer of permit from one car to anot…"

doug replied Feb 19, 2016 to Resident's Parking Permits - what to do in the interim?

7 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

"Hi. Was in a similar situation recently when I bought a new car and needed to change…"

doug replied Feb 19, 2016 to Resident's Parking Permits - what to do in the interim?

7 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

"So wary you 'had to look at this issue because I was coming to an event at Alexandra…"

doug replied Jan 29, 2016 to How safe is Wood Green?

28 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

"It's very interesting how Woodside Councillor Charles Wright tells everyone the the…"

doug replied Jan 9, 2016 to Council Seeks to Move Crossrail 2 from Centre to North of Borough - Last Chance to TfL What you Think

73 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

"Had exactly the same happen to me. "Please note that whilst we do send reminder lett…"

doug replied Nov 10, 2015 to penalty - expired residential parking permit

6 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Mark Smith

"Thanks for that Marcus. Yes, we've tried various pairs of goggles but he still seems…"

doug replied Nov 4, 2015 to Swimming instructor recommendation.

5 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by doug

"Thanks very much Ben and Tina. Just swim sounds perfect - will give them a call."

doug replied Nov 3, 2015 to Swimming instructor recommendation.

5 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by doug

"Have you tried here http://www.bowesandbounds.org/forum/topic/list Good luck with th…"

doug replied Aug 30, 2015 to Hoping to buy a two-bed flat in the Bounds Green area

2 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Rainbow_carnage

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service