Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Rich's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"It is a off the shelf system from Taranto Systems who seem to do the parking permit…"

Rich replied Apr 5 to New Haringey parking permit system - something's wrong, can we the peple help?

23 Apr 5
Reply by Rich

"That would be amazing I'll send you a connection request, thank you"

Rich replied Mar 22 to DIY Kitchens

2 Mar 22
Reply by Rich

"I've been working with David Thompson of Bentley Pugh and Associates on our Party Wa…"

Rich replied Jan 24 to Recent RICS/Chartered Surveyor recommendation needed.

2 Jan 31
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

"Ah that's a shame, thanks for the info :)"

Rich replied Jan 3 to Parking Permits for Builders

3 Jan 5
Reply by Charlie

"Hey I'd be interested, I'll drop you a PM to arrange collection (assuming you still…"

Rich replied Sep 25, 2023 to Anyone want a free single futon?

3 Sep 27, 2023
Reply by Maddy

"I had a very simple issue, and we solved it like this in our previous top floor flat…"

Rich replied Sep 8, 2023 to Cat in a First Floor Flat?

14 Sep 8, 2023
Reply by Straw Cat

"Ah gotcha, the issues I'm have are using the site on mobile, desktop it works fine (…"

Rich replied Aug 18, 2023 to Haringey Parking Permit Site, is it just me, or is this site atrocious

17 Aug 18, 2023
Reply by tigha

"I think the trick is, the system that the traffic wardens have is a Android App, the…"

Rich replied Aug 18, 2023 to Haringey Parking Permit Site, is it just me, or is this site atrocious

17 Aug 18, 2023
Reply by tigha

"There actually used country wide, for example Manchester appears to use them, I woul…"

17 Aug 18, 2023
Reply by tigha

"Good to know someone is having a good experience with this at least. Out of interest…"

17 Aug 18, 2023
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service