Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

HST's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Rob. That sounds like a good deal but I don’t have the storage space for one…"

HST replied Apr 13 to Does anyone have a pressure washer I could borrow for an afternoon?

6 Apr 19
Reply by Rebekah Billingsley

"OAE thanks very much. I’ve actually sold this pending a pick up on Saturday. If it d…"

HST replied Mar 15 to Solid, made to measure dark wooden chest of drawers for sale - £65

8 Mar 15
Reply by HST

"Hiya in N8 Harringay (off green lanes and not too far from Ducketts). Send me a dm a…"

HST replied Mar 15 to Free wallpaper paste - collection from N8

2 Mar 15
Reply by HST

"Any takers on this? Want to get rid of it sharpish (no pun intended) so happy to acc…"

HST replied Mar 14 to Solid, made to measure dark wooden chest of drawers for sale - £65

8 Mar 15
Reply by HST

" Measurements are as follows: W82cm  x D51cm x H103cm  "

HST replied Mar 2 to Solid, made to measure dark wooden chest of drawers for sale - £65

8 Mar 15
Reply by HST

"Hi, apologies for the delay.  Measurements are as follows: W82cm  x D51cm x H103cm…"

HST replied Mar 2 to Solid, made to measure dark wooden chest of drawers for sale - £65

8 Mar 15
Reply by HST

"Hi, apologies for the delay.  Measurements are as follows: W82cm  x D51cm x H103cm…"

8 Mar 15
Reply by HST

"Hi Mark, Not to worry at all. Thanks for letting me know :) "

HST replied Mar 21, 2018 to Local piano teacher sought

11 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by HST

"Hi Mark, hoping your daughter still teaches - I have sent you a friend request. "

HST replied Mar 19, 2018 to Local piano teacher sought

11 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by HST

"We are selling a small two/four person wooden table and two chairs, as well as a few…"

HST replied Dec 19, 2016 to For sale: Table and x2 chairs, three brown wicker book shelves

1 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by HST

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service