Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hannah's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"They're 20 mph signs, they're all over the borough. Some of then are uncovered in Mu…"

Hannah replied Aug 20, 2015 to what are all these new little road signs

6 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Gordon T

"A balanced view written by someone using the name 'boycottisrael' who opens with 'Bo…"

Hannah replied Jul 2, 2015 to Wood Green M&S slated for closure

39 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Pavlos

"Someone who says 'M&S is known for sponsoring Israel' goes on to say 'I don't un…"

Hannah replied Jun 30, 2015 to Wood Green M&S slated for closure

39 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Pavlos

"Groan."

Hannah replied Jun 27, 2015 to Wood Green M&S slated for closure

39 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Pavlos

"Addison lee"

Hannah replied Jun 1, 2015 to Any one know of a taxi firm willing to take women in Labour to the hospital?

15 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by pamish

"As I mentioned in my first post, my husband has previously voted LD and might have c…"

Hannah replied May 6, 2015 to Hornsey & Wood Green election candidate to issue retraction letter after publishing … a lie

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

"Come on, Clive! There's a reason why that colour was chosen and no mention of LD par…"

Hannah replied May 6, 2015 to Hornsey & Wood Green election candidate to issue retraction letter after publishing … a lie

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

"Why is it Green Party green Clive? And why is there no Lib Dem logo or even a mentio…"

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

"Very sneaky but not a peep from Clive about this dodgy leaflet since I posted about…"

Hannah replied May 5, 2015 to Hornsey & Wood Green election candidate to issue retraction letter after publishing … a lie

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

"What about LD dirty tactics? We had a horrible leaflet through the door slagging off…"

Hannah replied May 3, 2015 to Hornsey & Wood Green election candidate to issue retraction letter after publishing … a lie

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service