Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,928)

Discussions Replied To (3619) Replies Latest Activity

"Addendum: any building project requires careful calculation and consideration at the…"

Clive Carter replied May 6, 2016 to Councillor Jason Arthur confirms a further delay to the re-opening of Marcus Garvey Library

10 May 6, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

"Pam I don't believe anyone was lying. An owner normally wants the job finished soone…"

Clive Carter replied May 6, 2016 to Councillor Jason Arthur confirms a further delay to the re-opening of Marcus Garvey Library

10 May 6, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

"A conversation called Finsbury Park needs your help! is over on Streetlife."

Clive Carter replied May 5, 2016 to Friends of Finsbury Park to Mount Legal Challenge to Wireless

168 May 10, 2016
Reply by Junior Bennett

"I see that in the current (print) issues of the Hackney Gazette and the Islington Ga…"

Clive Carter replied May 4, 2016 to Friends of Finsbury Park to Mount Legal Challenge to Wireless

168 May 10, 2016
Reply by Junior Bennett

"Pleased you recognise that the Machiavellian machinations are not limited to this Bo…"

Clive Carter replied May 4, 2016 to Friends of Finsbury Park to Mount Legal Challenge to Wireless

168 May 10, 2016
Reply by Junior Bennett

"Membership of the Friends—from three Boroughs—is about 400 and growing steadily. Fol…"

168 May 10, 2016
Reply by Junior Bennett

"Mr. Hoyle I appreciate that you are implacably hostile to the Friends of Finsbury Pa…"

Clive Carter replied May 3, 2016 to Friends of Finsbury Park to Mount Legal Challenge to Wireless

168 May 10, 2016
Reply by Junior Bennett

"I was at the Cabinet Member Signing (for the works) when I pressed the Council on th…"

Clive Carter replied May 3, 2016 to Councillor Jason Arthur confirms a further delay to the re-opening of Marcus Garvey Library

10 May 6, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

"It was before my time in London Stephen, but people tell me our public park was bett…"

Clive Carter replied May 2, 2016 to Friends of Finsbury Park to Mount Legal Challenge to Wireless

168 May 10, 2016
Reply by Junior Bennett

"THE Finsbury Park Event Stakeholder Group has not met since July 2015. That meeting,…"

Clive Carter replied May 1, 2016 to Finsbury Park Strategy Group to be established

162 May 6, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service