Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'banksy' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does Harringay have a Banksy?

There's lots of chatter on Turkish Twitter streams and blogs about a new Banksy in Harringay. Apparently it's supposed to represent the "…

Started by Hugh

21 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by Hugh

Bye bye Banksy!

For a few days now I've suspected something was afoot with Turnpike Lane's Banksy; it's been surrounded by scaffolding and tarpaulin since…

Started by AntK

213 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by EMC2

Banksy was back! (well, kind of...)

As I was passing Whymark Avenue on Saturday morning it appeared that Banksy was back! On closer inspection this quite remarkable replica wa…

Started by DrWhams

36 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Banksy Slave Labour mural up for auction again

Banksy Slave Labour mural up for auction again. BBC article.   A spokesman for the auctioneers Sincura said the mural "has been sensitively…

Started by matt

9 May 12, 2013
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Turnpike Lane Art Group to Lead on a Replacement for Wood Green Banksy

The Poundland wal in Wood Green after the Banksy was spirited away.                                                                Photo: A…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Ledal

Did they paint over the Banksy?

Autograf restaurant on West Green Road just shared the picture above on our Facebook page. Has the Banksy been overpainted or just hidden…

Started by Hugh

18 Mar 19, 2013

Aaaargh

New 'Banksy' rat gets protective glass. Dont they realise it needs cameras and a ten-foot wall and machine gun post ?

Started by pamish

3 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Alice Lemaitre

Radio 4 on sale of Banksy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01qmxg2 Claire Kober was on Radio 4's "Front Row"this evening talking about the sale of Haringey's Banksy.…

Started by Maddy

2 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Neil

A New Banksy for Harringay?

Alerted by the Instagram stream of XantheB I popped by to photograph our area's latest piece of street art. Just off Green Lanes in the h…

Started by Hugh

8 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by gilly

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service