Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'builder' (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommendation for Faire Design and Build

I recently had a water damaged ceiling in my kitchen replaced byFaire Design and build (Ross and Basir) and can thoroughly recommend them.…

Started by Terry Mann

0 Mar 6

Builder recommendation to knock through galley kitchen into a kitchen/diner

Hello Can anyone recommend a builder for internal building works namely creating a kitchen/diner which will involve installation of an RSJ…

Started by Sark

6 Nov 1, 2023
Reply by Sydney

Loft Conversion Recommendations

Hi, We are getting our loft converted and have had a few quotes in and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of companies or revi…

Started by Gemma

20 Aug 23, 2023
Reply by arwin

Handyman needed to help with an IKEA wardrobe hack

We're installing IKEA PAX wardrobes in our loft but need a Handyman to help with the cutting and fitting. Any recommendations?

Started by Georgina Hewitt

2 Aug 16, 2023
Reply by Jamol

Recommendation for tried and tested builders

Hi all, We’ve just completed a full refurbishment of our flat (Victorian conversion) including new floors, kitchen, bathroom, extraction/v…

Started by Julixe

14 Jul 19, 2023
Reply by Jamie

Experience with Another Level loft & fast plans architects

Hi HoL! we are thinking of doing a loft conversion in the new year. We are in conversation with Another Level loft and we are keen to speak…

Started by Arnie

7 Mar 4, 2023
Reply by ArnoldRimmer

Looking for general advice on a big renovation project

We're not able to find a property done to the standard we want and we're considering a full renovation of a 3 bed house in the Ladder/Garde…

Started by Sophie Smith

19 Oct 13, 2022
Reply by Sarah Sudea

Reliable builder wanted for side return

Has anyone had a side return some on their kohen with a builder or company who they would recommend ?

Started by Kinger

5 Oct 13, 2022
Reply by Sarah Sudea

Excellent Builder/Plumber and more

Hello Harringay, I don't normally write reviews, but I was so impressed with the service I received recently I felt I had to as I've had s…

Started by Nick Sampson

0 Oct 8, 2022

Wanted- Building internal door and partition

Hi, I'm looking to close off the living room in my house as it is currently open plan all the way through. I need someone (builder? joiner?…

Started by Matt

1 Sep 26, 2022
Reply by adamvietnam

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service