Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'builder' (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local Builder, Plumber, Plasterer and Painter

Hi I am  putting this recommendation up for a local tradesman that has done a number of jobs for me over the last few months, and want to s…

Started by Ayesha

3 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by tigha

Side return/Kitchen extension

Hello,   we have just got planning permission for a side return extension to make a large kitchen/diner, but are in need of the following t…

Started by Amelia

6 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Ivan Henshell

Recommended builder for knocking through structural wall NEEDED asap! HARINGEY !

Hi everyone I actually live a bit out of your zone, by a few roads, but everyone seems pretty friendly here so thought i'd get involved - w…

Started by byl999

10 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Ivan Henshell

If you need excellent builders....

I am renovating a house on the ladder and my two builders (they are cousins) who i have known for years, work like absolute Trojans from 8-…

Started by Paul

2 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Paul

Can anyone recommend a general builder that they have used please

Can anyone recommend a general builder that they have used please   thanks

Started by Lisa

4 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Nicholas

Cracks in plaster on ceiling, beams etc - any recommendations / advice?

Hello,   We bought a 1st/2nd floor maisonette on the ladder earlier this year - the survey noted that the plaster would require replacement…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

5 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Christopher Fowler

Bricklayer / someone to repair/build a wall wanted

Hi Can anyone recommend a good bricklayer or someone who does pointing - our front garden walls need some urgent attention! Thanks. Deepa

Started by deepajourno

7 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Ms

Need someone to fix broken window sill - recs?

Just on the off-chance that anyone here can help, we are in fairly urgent need of someone to come and fix a wooden window sill that has rot…

Started by Abi

3 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Abi

Looking for someone to fit loft ladder

Hello! Could anyone recommend a good handyman who could alter a loft door and fit a ladder for us? It turns out to be a bit beyond our DIY…

Started by RNM

0 Jul 17, 2011

Looking for someone to lay a patio

I need the patio to be re-laid (new slabs). Does anyone have any recommendations?   Many thanks

Started by Laurence

3 Jun 24, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service