Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'campaign' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Campaign for public swimming pools in Wood Green

We are asking Haringey Council to include a leisure centre with swimming pools in the Wood Green Area Plan. There has been no public swimmi…

Started by Lesley Walker

15 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by tigha

Can you help our builder?

Our builder Andy had his van broken into outside our home on Boundary Road in broad daylight. His rucksack was stolen from the passenger fo…

Started by Alexa von Hirschberg

0 Jan 19, 2017

Crouch End Christmas Film

It seems as if the community is coming together more than ever. The Crouch End Christmas Film (Florian Films). Years of campaigning (on th…

Started by Chris Setz

9 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Crouchhall

Green Party leader Natalie Bennett and Jean Lambert MEP coming to Muswell Hill, Sat 5th April

HARINGEY GREEN PARTY NEWS RELEASE Come and meet Natalie Bennett, the Leader of the Green Party of England & Wales, and London's Green M…

Started by Chris Henderson

8 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Germana

Haringey Cyclists feeder ride to The LCC Big Ride on Saturday (confirmed!)

Hello all,  I know this has been posted elsewhere but thought I'd just bring it to the forefront of the forum from the depths.  Haringey…

Started by anna g

0 Apr 23, 2012

Downhills Primary School launches a campaign against being forced to become a sponsored academy

Stolen shamessly from the Anti-Academies Alliance: Parents, teachers and governors at Downhills Primary School, Tottenham have launched a c…

Started by Julia

1 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Julie

An A&E department for Haringey!

Dear all, I hope you can support this excellent campaign for an A&E department at St Ann's Hospital. I'm amazed that Haringey is the o…

Started by Tim Caines

11 Sep 28, 2009

Elections 2009!

Yesterday, The Electoral Commission launched thier GB public awareness campaign for the European Parliamentary and English local government…

Started by Dinendra

0 Apr 28, 2009

kindness campaigner who came to harringay, now putting on free Kindness festival

Do you remember Tom Robbins, the guy who came to our area offering to do free random acts of kindness? He trimmed bushes on the passage, fi…

Started by Jo W

1 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service