Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'carpenter' (143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommending - plumber and carpenter

I needed some work done and would like to recommend: Plumber - Samuel. Great plumber, came in to sort out the issue I had at a very short…

Started by Anka

3 Aug 15, 2019
Reply by Anka

Carpenter recommendations for custom cupboard, shelves and skirting board

Hi guys,  Can anyone recommend a carpenter for the Harringay Ladder who can help build a cupboard and some shelves as well as replace some…

Started by Luke

6 Aug 8, 2019
Reply by Luke

Recommending painter / decorator / builder - Greg

I contacted Greg after reading lots of great reviews on here. He recently finished doing some painting, carpentry and odd-jobs in my flat a…

Started by Emily Evans

1 Jul 10, 2019
Reply by Greg Painter

Bannister/ handrail needed

Hello, we are looking for an original handrail from the stairs of the houses around Green Lanes as we've converted the loft. If anyone is m…

Started by Helen H

3 Jul 3, 2019
Reply by j jones

Looking for a carpenter

We're looking for a carpenter to do a couple of jobs in our flat. We've tried to contact some carpenters that were recommended on this webs…

Started by nigel

4 May 24, 2019
Reply by Charlie

Carpenter needed for stairs

Hi all I need a carpenter to replace some staircase treads - any recommendations please? Thanks

Started by Joe

10 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Kate

WANTED carpenter/handyman

HI there. I've got a large mirror, about 4x4ft, in a heavy wood frame that fell off the wall. The glass is intact but one section of the fr…

Started by L Griffiths

1 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by Patrick Magdziak

Looking for someone to make and fit bespoke shelves

Need some shelving designed, made and fitted in my study. Anyone get any recommendations?

Started by Hugh D

3 Feb 16, 2019

Recommended Decorator/carpenter/handy person

Hi I would like to recommend a local carpenter/decorator/handy person: Matin Waller. He lives locally on the ladder, and over a number of y…

Started by JD

0 Nov 29, 2018

Joiner/Carpenter to Make Custom kitchen cabinet doors?

Anyone put custom cupboard doors on Ikea kitchen carcasses and used a local Joiner/Carpenter they would recommend to make the doors? thank…

Started by Bella

3 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Bella

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service