Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cleaner' (291)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Excellent cleaner/housekeeper available for 3 days per week. Trustworthy, reliable and highly recommended.

Our lovely cleaner has worked with us for 12 years and is looking for extra days. She is very good at what she does and works hard to keep…

Started by Joanne

5 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by David Moon

Reliable energetic cleaner recommended

Our cleaner Magda, who we found via recommendations on HoL is looking for more hours. Her number is 07792 512 695.

Started by Josephine

0 Sep 23, 2015

Cleaner recommendation please

Hi everyone, Can anyone recommend a cleaner in the area? Preferably someone you could provide a reference for? Thank you! Jess

Started by Jessica KM

9 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Raymond Shaw

Cleaner Recommendation

I would once again like to recommend my cleaner Yvonne of SquekyClean Services who has been cleaning for me for a while now. They do a very…

Started by Sandra Jules

0 Sep 14, 2015

Recommending my excellent cleaner

We are moving away and I would like to once again recommend our fabulous cleaner, for whom I can provide references.  She is superb - thoro…

Started by Kate

10 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Kate

I would like to recommend my Cleaner

My Cleaning lady is very thorough, reliable and very good in her job. I would very much like to recommend her as she is looking to take on…

Started by Sandra Jules

0 Sep 3, 2015

Excellent Cleaner Available Wednesdays

My friend Ludi, who lives in Edmonton but cleans for some clients on the Ladder, currently has space on Wednesday mornings. Hard-working, m…

Started by John D

4 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Budgie

My cleaner is looking for more work

I have an absolute stellar cleaner who is looking for more houses to clean so I thought I would help her out by posting here. Her name is A…

Started by MadameShirley

14 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Sandra Jules

Can anyone recommend a cleaner?

Hi, we had a lovely cleaner who was great; thorough and reliable. Unfortunately she's moved out of London so no longer able to clean for us…

Started by Suze

3 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Suze

Cleaner reccomendation

Hi HoL I would like to reccomend my cleaner Marnella who is excellent. She has just started working for me after my other cleaner went awa…

Started by Emma

0 Aug 6, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service