Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'computer repair' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

another Marek fan....

My usual computer chap was away when I had a laptop crash last week.   Marek arrived within hours, saved several days' work (which I stupid…

Started by Joanna Burke

1 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Henry Busiakiewicz

IT Services

I had Marek from IT Box help me with a few tech issues in my house a few months ago. Very impressed with his service and knowledge.  I can…

Started by Mel C

1 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Michael Cosgrove

Marek's IT skills

Another member of the Marek fan club. we had issues sorting out our Itunes and other bits and pieces, Marek spent 2.5 hours sorting out our…

Started by Rosemary Dunne

0 Feb 8, 2015

laptop repairs??

I spilt water onto our laptop keyboard yesterday. We were quite lucky except we now have no sound....which I'm missing! Can anyone recommen…

Started by sam_b

5 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Ruth Valentine

Im a new member of the Marek (IT guy) fanclub

So my laptop screen cracked leaving me with 1/3 of screen and millions of people on Twitter at risk of dying of boredom as I could not twee…

Started by Seema Chandwani

4 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

MacBook repair

Have woken up to a dead MacBook. It's four years old. Can anyone recommend from experience agood local repairer. Don't want to drag it to r…

Started by Lizzie R

3 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by John D

Computer Repair

Highly recommending Marek. I got his details from the forum and had the unfortunate need to use him not once but twice (never drink tea ne…

Started by Rebekah Billingsley

1 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Computer SOS

I had a laptop meltdown this afternoon - joy - just as I was about to start an important piece of work. Anyway to cut a very long story sho…

Started by AntK

17 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Gordon T

Another recommendation for Marek

Just want to say that Yesterday I called Marek as I had a computer problem. He was here within half and an hour and quickly fixed the probl…

Started by Tina

1 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by J

PC repairs by Marek

I have been aware of Marek from the many recommendations on HoL over several years. So when my laptop went kaput I contacted him on Friday…

Started by Lesley Ramm

0 May 24, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service