Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'computer repair' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Computer Repairs & Comperhensive computer skills

I have called Ahmed to fix my laptop and I was quite satisfied with Ahmed's Services. Now Ahmed is giving me lessons in computing. I highly…

Started by Velta Snikere-Wilson

0 Aug 10, 2013

Computer support - Marek of ITBOX - local hero

A friend from my book group recommended Marek and he has now sorted out multiple problems - all completely different - twice. He came withi…

Started by Lucy Conder

1 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by NIck and Lizzy

Apple desk top computer - can anyone recommend training help?

Hi All - I have a Mac OS X 10.6.8 desk top computer.  It has stopped being able to play audio extracts on website which I need to be able t…

Started by Tessa

15 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Tessa

A great place for your IT problems:

Marek came round to mine this week to divide my Mac into a windows section. It was a very complicated job and he did it professionally and…

Started by Matt

0 Mar 1, 2013

Recommendation: computer help

Hi everyone, If you are looking for a local, reliable, efficient and very reasonable in terms of prices computer support/help person, I can…

Started by Elisa Kaczynska-Nay

0 Jan 29, 2013

Marek The Computer Wonderman!

No hesitation in recommending Marek - he is brilliant with all things computer/gadgetty! He’s a whiz J Phone: 0790 460 7745 email: support@…

Started by Saddic

5 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by DavidJ

Excellent Local Computer help and Support recommended

I want to highly recommend the services of ITBox Computer Services. This is a one man IT help and support service offered by Marek who is h…

Started by Camilla Powell

2 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Catherine Sorley

Help needed with printer not working

Can anyone recommend someone who could help me with my laserjet printer? It's suddenly stopped working. I can't really move it so I need so…

Started by Catherine Sorley

2 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Marek

Highly recommended computer technician (PC and Mac)/ 1:1 IT teacher

Hi These days it can be difficult to find an honest, reliable and super helpful and skilled IT technician. Well... I would like to recommen…

Started by Faye

13 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Marek

need laptop fixed for today - help Marek

Hi Marek I hope this makes it way to you as I can't seem to find your contact details. Would you be able to come round this evening at 5.4…

Started by LISA SMITH

1 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Marek

RSS

Advertising

© 2017   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service