Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'computer repair' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Marek" the Movie - IT & Computer Services in Harringay

Marek at IT Box Computer Services has been often recommended on HoL. You can now meet Marek and some of his customers on this three som…

Started by HoL Site Admin

6 May 4, 2014
Reply by Marek

Recommended computer shop

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to recommend FA computers on Tottenham Lane (http://www.facomputers.co.uk/). The guy in there fixed up my broken l…

Started by Alice Mezzo

1 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Marek

Computer support - Marek of ITBOX - local hero

A friend from my book group recommended Marek and he has now sorted out multiple problems - all completely different - twice. He came withi…

Started by Lucy Conder

1 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by NIck and Lizzy

Apple desk top computer - can anyone recommend training help?

Hi All - I have a Mac OS X 10.6.8 desk top computer.  It has stopped being able to play audio extracts on website which I need to be able t…

Started by Tessa

15 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Tessa

A great place for your IT problems:

Marek came round to mine this week to divide my Mac into a windows section. It was a very complicated job and he did it professionally and…

Started by Matt

0 Mar 1, 2013

Recommendation: computer help

Hi everyone, If you are looking for a local, reliable, efficient and very reasonable in terms of prices computer support/help person, I can…

Started by Elisa Kaczynska-Nay

0 Jan 29, 2013

Marek The Computer Wonderman!

No hesitation in recommending Marek - he is brilliant with all things computer/gadgetty! He’s a whiz J Phone: 0790 460 7745 email: support@…

Started by Saddic

5 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by DavidJ

Help needed with printer not working

Can anyone recommend someone who could help me with my laserjet printer? It's suddenly stopped working. I can't really move it so I need so…

Started by Catherine Sorley

2 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Marek

need laptop fixed for today - help Marek

Hi Marek I hope this makes it way to you as I can't seem to find your contact details. Would you be able to come round this evening at 5.4…

Started by LISA SMITH

1 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Marek

Laptop Repair Recommendation

Just want to thank Marek who has replaced the screen on my daughter's laptop. There was an accident and the screen cracked. Marek was punct…

Started by Yvonne

7 Nov 22, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service