Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'computer repair' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ICT repair laptop

Hello My laptop seems to be running incredibly slow and I'm convinced that a good clean up of any bugs/viruses will get it back to normal r…

Started by LISA SMITH

20 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Recommended Laptop Repair Stores on Greenlanes?

Hi folks, The motherboard on my Dell laptop is having over heating problems and needs to be thoroughly cleaned and possibly replaced. Does…

Started by Helen New

6 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Helen New

IT Issues - Review for Marek Kosierkiewicz

I have an Acer Aspire All-in-one pc and contacted Marek after seeing so many positive reviews on HOL.  I have monitor problems and they sti…

Started by J Swaby

1 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by GillianM

Recommending Marek and ITBox Computer Services

Had two keys come loose from my laptop keyboard. I tried and tried but couldn't fix them. Marek fixed the "0" key in the blink of an eye (F…

Started by Helen1

1 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Padmadipa Paul Simmons

IT Box Computer Services

I used IT Box Computer Services this week.    Marek responded to my plea for help with a computer that was failing to start. Being local, h…

Started by Louisa Spivack

0 Aug 4, 2012

ITBox computer and lap top repairs mac's

I just want to recommend Merek for his patient and considerate help with my new Imac, I could not get my printer to be recognised by the ma…

Started by christina edwards

0 Jul 16, 2012

Marek, Harringay's computer fixer darling

I met Marek a couple of months back after he'd apparently become HoL's computer fixer darling. On top of my being impressed by the consiste…

Started by Hugh

3 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Computer and Laptop Repairs

Computer and Laptop Repairs - Marek Kosierkiewicz, ITBOX Computer Services 07904 607 745 I highly recommend Marek Kosierkiewicz for Desktop…

Started by Pauline

3 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by christina edwards

Need a new computer - does anyone know someone who puts them together for a living?

Our 7 year old one appears to have died, I bought a replacement in June which had to be fixed a week later, worked for 6 months then crashe…

Started by Luci

12 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Marek

HELP!! PC Computer Person Fixer

Hello, Does anyone know of a good local tekkie? My Sony viao keeps giving me the BSOD. I now cannot even reinstall the software. IRQL-NOT-L…

Started by Annie

5 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by empyrean_aisles

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service