Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'computer repair' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Computer help needed

Hi all, My son is autistic and his computer is the centre of his life. We wanted to celebrate something so he got to order a lot of new bit…

Started by the_anke

7 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by the_anke

Computer and Laptop Repairs

Computer and Laptop Repairs - Marek Kosierkiewicz, ITBOX Computer Services 07904 607 745 I highly recommend Marek Kosierkiewicz for Desktop…

Started by Pauline

3 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by christina edwards

Computer Help

anyone know of anyone technical out there that can stop me from chucking my laptop off suicide bridge...its refusing to go online via wifi…

Started by ashley samways

18 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by David Schindler

Decent IT person Required

Can anyone recommend a person they know whom i can contact and pay to do a proper health check on my computer and sort out a number of glit…

Started by Gordon Keenan

9 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Sam

Need a new computer - does anyone know someone who puts them together for a living?

Our 7 year old one appears to have died, I bought a replacement in June which had to be fixed a week later, worked for 6 months then crashe…

Started by Luci

12 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Marek

Laptop died - can you recommend local computer fixing expert?

My laptop has just died, in the most distressing way -- something between Windows XP and the hard drive has gone very wrong. It tries to bo…

Started by Optique

16 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Hugh

HELP!! PC Computer Person Fixer

Hello, Does anyone know of a good local tekkie? My Sony viao keeps giving me the BSOD. I now cannot even reinstall the software. IRQL-NOT-L…

Started by Annie

5 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by empyrean_aisles

RSS

Advertising

© 2017   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service