Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cycling' (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOR SALE - SHIMANO SPD PEDALS PD-A530 - £10 please

Original price £59.99 Used for two weeks cycling in Sri Lanka (great), fell off a lot (not so great) and recognised my sporting limits (gre…

Started by LondonN4

2 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Luke

FOR SALE - MAVIC SPD WOMENS CYCLING SHOES SIZE 6 - £10 PLEASE

Used for two weeks cycling in Sri Lanka (great), fell off a lot (not so great) and recognised my sporting limits (great). Collect from the…

Started by LondonN4

0 Oct 8, 2023

Sat 23 Sept 12pm Harringay Ladder Ride: Ducketts Common to Finsbury Park

Join us on this short (2 mile) family-friendly community cycle ride from Ducketts Common Café via Harringay Ladder to Finsbury Park. Regi…

Started by Harringay Ladder Healthy Streets

0 Sep 21, 2023

NEW: Bike Repair Shop - Mattison Rd

A guy has set up a small bike repair shop at the Green Lanes end of Mattison Rd I haven't had the need to use him yet but a welcome additio…

Started by adamvietnam

5 Aug 19, 2022
Reply by Jane

For Sale : Pinnacle Padded Bike Bag £25

Used twice to get bike to and from USA. Slight mildew staining on exterior but still in very good shape. Comes with wheel bags. Collect fro…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

2 Nov 12, 2021
Reply by OneWomanAndHerDog

Save the Date: Big Bike Ride & Walk on 26 September, 10.30am

To coincide with the Great Big Green Week and to show the council there is widespread support for action on climate change, Haringey Living…

Started by Jim

0 Sep 21, 2021

Group cycle ride to Granary Square on Sunday morning 1000

There's a group ride from Finsbury Park to Granary Square on Sunday morning for women via British Cycling's BREEZE initiative. Details here…

Started by Cyclista

0 Jun 25, 2021

Cycling bits, free to collect: Polar CS200cad Computer w/ HRM, Bike Stand, Saddle Bag

I have some miscellaneous cycling bits available for free to anyone interested, see picture attached. These are available to collect in Har…

Started by George

5 Jun 11, 2021
Reply by jambo_sana

Wheely Tots is recruiting local confident cyclists

Local charity, Wheely Tots, is recruiting confident cyclists to deliver and collect testing kits from homes across Haringey.  Details of t…

Started by rhi

0 Jan 5, 2021

Why do people ride in the middle of the Wightman Road?

Coming down Wightman this afternoon a woman behind me a woman was honking and when she eventually passed she had her window wound down and…

Started by JoeW

57 Oct 10, 2020
Reply by Elizabeth

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service