Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'decorator' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

painter and decorator

Hi With the numerous painter and decorator recommendations on here i thought it would be easy to get a competitive quote for 3 rooms hallwa…

Started by Con2

11 on Thursday
Reply by Will OD

We would like to re recommend Greg the painter/decorator

We got his details off of a post from Neil (HOL member) Greg worked on our homes exterior and interior all of last week, he even turned up…

Started by VIX

58 Apr 11
Reply by Greg Painter

SOS (save our stairs) Decorator / paint stripper needed!

Hi, i'm currently stripping 120 years of awful paint from my stair banister, spindles and newel post. The intention is to bring them back t…

Started by Alex B and Helen M

3 Apr 9
Reply by Alex B and Helen M

Excellent painter/decorator/handyman

I'd like to echo a previous recommendation for Nick Roche who's an excellent painter/decorator/handyman. Good prices, good work and a very…

Started by HB

2 Feb 16
Reply by Gillian

Painter and decorator

I would like to recommend The excellent painter and decorator Michael kogios. He has just done a great job on our kitchen , hall and landin…

Started by Guy Holden

2 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by KatieH

Excellent Painter & Decorator - W J Dyer

We employed WJ Dyer Decorating to decorate an entire flat from top to bottom in Noel Park.  The flat had not been decorated for some years…

Started by Katie

1 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Cathy

Painter and decorator recommendation

Hello  I would like to make a recommendation for painter and decorator Michail Kogios. H'es just finished painting the whole of my from bed…

Started by bamako

4 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Gouda17

Great plasterer & decorator recommendation

Hi all, Here's a BIG recommendation for Tom Stuart who has been working in my property. He's done a fantastic and speedy job plastering a r…

Started by Racheal Leigh

9 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Racheal Leigh

Painter recommendation- Will Dyer

Just had some decorating work to our staircase carried out by Will and he did a fantastic job with huge attention to detail and a high qual…

Started by Michael Anderson

2 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Brenda31

Painter and Decorator

We've just had a lot of work done on our house and I want to recommend my painter & decorator. He's nearly finished the interior and th…

Started by rajinald

0 Mar 31, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2018   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service