Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'decorator' (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We would like to re recommend Greg the painter/decorator

We got his details off of a post from Neil (HOL member) Greg worked on our homes exterior and interior all of last week, he even turned up…

Started by VIX

72 Mar 18
Reply by Tim

Handyman needed to help with an IKEA wardrobe hack

We're installing IKEA PAX wardrobes in our loft but need a Handyman to help with the cutting and fitting. Any recommendations?

Started by Georgina Hewitt

2 Aug 16, 2023
Reply by Jamol

Looking for a painter/decorator recommendations please (N15 or nearby)

Hello! We need some painting/plastering/decorating done in N15, and looking for recent recommendations please - someone who could come roun…

Started by Ravi

4 May 24, 2023
Reply by Lydia

Decorator Recommendation

Another recommendation for Michail Kogios, who decorated my hall, bedrooms and kitchen to a high standard. His number is 07743 459792

Started by Sam

0 Mar 25, 2023

Highly recommended painter/decorator - Raf

I would like to highly recommend Raf if you need a decorator. He did a great job decorating two rooms for me. I found him reliable, profess…

Started by Lydia

2 Mar 10, 2023
Reply by Lydia

Recommendation for my painter , Michail Kogios

Super-nice guy who did an excellent job painting my flat. A man of infinite patience and good humour, even after I trashed the freshly-mint…

Started by Fi

1 Oct 13, 2022
Reply by Anne1

Recommending Michail Kogios - painter/decorator

My thanks to all those on the site who recommended Michail Kogios.  He did a great job working for me last week painting my hall.  He's re…

Started by Anne1

0 Oct 13, 2022

Highly Recommended Painter - Michail Kogios

I would like to recommend Michail Kogios who just painted our large living room. I found him through this forum (thank you!) and was a bit…

Started by CAN8

1 Aug 1, 2022
Reply by Luke

Handyman/Painter Decorator Required

Hello, I am looking for a local Painter decorator to repair holes from drywall plugs and paint over. If you have any reccomendations or a…

Started by HarringayFamily

1 Jul 29, 2022
Reply by Adrienne Letarnec

Recommended Painter

Hello, would like to highly recommend our painter, Michael, we’ve used him for a number of years and he’s done pretty much our whole house,…

Started by HClem

0 May 3, 2022

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service