Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'downhills park' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Council Commits to lighting in Downhills Park!

Park Lighting Campaign Win! After taking action outside the council office last week, ACORN Tottenham secured a meeting with councillor Mi…

Started by Fredi Gentz

0 Feb 18, 2022

Campaign for better Lighting in Downhills Park

We are launching a campaign for lighting up Downhills Park! To get involved please email tottenham@acorntheunion.org.uk frederik.gentz@acor…

Started by Fredi Gentz

2 Jan 30, 2022
Reply by Vlatka

Travelers in Downhills park.

Do they have an agreement with Haringey council, as nobody seems to be moving them on.

Started by Jamie Ewing

6 Jun 10, 2018
Reply by Billy Hole

Remember our Parks!

Just wanted to share with everyone what a wonderful time I had at the Art in the Park festival yesterday in Downhills Park. There were many…

Started by Penny

0 Jul 17, 2017

Ancient Balkan Spring traditions find their way to a local park

At the beginning of March I read about the Balkan tradition of Martia - the red and white threads worn from March 1st ( a Bulgarian nationa…

Started by Liz

5 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by D S

Winter wanders: the first frosts

The last day of November brought us a hard frost and turned the Tottenham landscape into a wonderland. First I wandered through Downhills p…

Started by Liz

5 Dec 3, 2016
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Autumn ambles through Tottenham

It being a beautiful, warm, Autumn day (perhaps one of the last?) I decided to walk to my destination in Waltheof Gardens yesterday, traver…

Started by Liz

6 Sep 17, 2016

Downhills Park Cafe to re-open this Friday

Good news from Cllr Peray Ahmet today who has sent me this email today. Thank you to Friends of Downhills Park for working with the council…

Started by Liz

4 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Sylvia Oland

What's happening to the Downhills Park cafe?

I was concerned to discover that as the summer holidays crept up on us, one of our favourite destinations for  playing tennis and general h…

Started by Liz

31 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by gbee

The Massive Problem of Human Poo in Our Local Parks

~ NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED ~ As far as i can tell from many friends in different boroughs, this is a problem not exclusive to my local par…

Started by byl999

62 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by byl999

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service