Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'dumping' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Council briefs on pandemic delays to bin collections

Haringey and Veolia have released a statement explaining coronavirus is causing delays to bin collections. They say that both that staff ab…

Started by HoL Site Admin

3 Aug 6, 2021
Reply by Sarah

Can you trust registered waste carriers?

A HoL member added a post earlier today, looking for someone to remove her waste. HoL admin provided a link to previous recommendations and…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Mar 5, 2021
Reply by Sarah

"Dumping" on Falkland Road

I have used inverted commas as I'm not sure if this is necessarily a case of dumping. At the Green Lanes end of Falkland Road, there are tw…

Started by Cian McC

15 May 17, 2019
Reply by Jon L

Dumped Rubbish Reports Closed without Action

Nine days ago, I reported the latest dump at Hewitt Road's favourite dumping spot alongside "Bun & Bar". Four days later I noticed it w…

Started by Hugh

17 Apr 11, 2019
Reply by Hugh

Favoured Rubbish Dumping Spots - What's the Solution?

We all know of a spot we walk past locally which is a favoured rubbish dumping spot. There's one at the bottom of the road on which I live…

Started by Hugh

42 May 5, 2018
Reply by Ruth

A rubbish day in Harringay - Sunday 9 July

There has been a bit of support for taking photos of rubbish left on The Ladder streets on one day in the summer - Sunday 9 July. The idea…

Started by Michael Anderson

203 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Justin Guest

Fly tipping on ladder roads

I noticed yesterday someone had left an unsightly load of building waste on Seymour road. I have just come down Pemberton road this morning…

Started by anthony n

23 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by anthony n

Haringey Gardens - litter, rubbish dumped and street sweeping

Hello I moved to Roseberry Gardens a few months ago and can't quite believe how much its used for rubbish dumping / fly tipping, and how ba…

Started by adeline

10 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Robert Pike

The purple bags of doom

I've just seen, from my window, an elderly neighbour add her own little bit of rubbish to a growing pile, nestling behind two purple Veoli…

Started by Liz

20 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

How do you complain about the poor service Veolia provide?

anyone know how to complain about Veolia?  Looking at their website the only way is to 'contact us' which takes you to report dumping etc…

Started by Johnny

22 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Salsa

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service