Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'english tutor' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you need extra tuition, support for exams or simply wish to learn a new language?

Private Language Tutor: English, French and Spanish I have been working as a private tutor since 2008 Member of the Chartered Institute of…

Started by Lisa Melvin

5 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Lisa Melvin

Maths and English Tutor Wanted for KS2

I am looking for a Maths and English tutor for my 9 year old daughter Year4 also to prepare her for entry exams in secondary school, at ver…

Started by anushka shahrouz

4 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by anushka shahrouz

Experienced English Teacher offering Home Tuition Years 7 through to A level

I am a fully qualified and highly experienced English teacher with a sound knowledge of the secondary English Curriculum.  I have taught al…

Started by Anne1

0 Jan 2, 2016

English/Maths Tutor Wanted

Hi all,i am looking for a tutor,to get my granddaughter,up to speed for her gcse in maths and english.fee to be discussed and what times ar…

Started by jennifer jones

4 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Margaret

A level English

Just wondered if anyone could recommend a good (and experienced) local tutor for English Literature A level.

Started by Maddy

9 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Maddy

A Level / GCSE English / Creative Writing Tutor

I can help with GCSE English / Literature / Language and A Level English Literature / Lit and Language. I'm a very experienced tutor and te…

Started by Hannah Lowe

0 Apr 4, 2014

Looking for work - French and English tutor and evening babysitter.

First of all, I'm sorry if promoting oneself as a tutor or babysitter is not welcome on the forums, I tried to find directions regarding th…

Started by Claire Rousseau

4 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Karl Young

RSS

Advertising

© 2018   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service