Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'floor sander' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted: Floor Sanding and Restoration Recommendations

We would really appreciate it if anyone can recommend someone. Particularly interested in the restoration part as lots of our floorboards a…

Started by Sarah Lou

4 Sep 3, 2021
Reply by Mags

Looking for someone for Painting, Floor Sanding and odd Jobs

Hello I am trying to support a young woman who has come out of the care system. She has been allocated a flat in Crouch End but it is total…

Started by bamako

4 Jul 4, 2020
Reply by bamako

Floor Sanding

Hi there Can anyone recommend a local floor sander please? We have a wood floor in need of a bit of sanding/polishing after our tenants mov…

Started by anton

6 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by Charlotte

Any floor sanding recommendations?

Hi all Am looking for a recommendation for someone who can sand down the old floor boards in our place near Turnpike Lane tube. Ideally som…

Started by Joe

6 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Joe

Help With Floor Sanding Pricing

Hello, everyone, I'm currently in a process of home renovation and I've decided to restore the wooden floor in the bedroom instead of buyin…

Started by Rick Camilo

9 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Michele

Floor sanding/tradesmen

Hi all just wanted to say I employed Ivan Passas through HOL to sand my floors and he did a brilliant job and worked through the bank holid…

Started by Pat Devereaux

0 Sep 2, 2016

Floor Sanding and Staining Service

Hi all I thought I'd start a new thread as the other one is a bit old. Can anyone recommend a good and professional floor sander? Many tha…

Started by Mimi

1 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by Tessa

Floorer and Sander Recommendations

Hi, can anyone recommend a good local floorer/sander? We've just moved into a new flat and we would like to have both wooden floors laid an…

Started by Anja

9 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Mimi

floor sanding

Can anyone recommend people to sand wooden floors? 

Started by Ruth Valentine

4 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Lauren

Wood floor help

I have wooden floors throughout my house, I would like to get someone in to sand them and do a lime wash effect on them. Does anyone have a…

Started by Samantha Johnson

7 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service