Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gardener' (138)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can anyone recommend a landscape gardener?

Looking for a reasonable and reliable landscape gardener with references. Thanks

Started by Harringay

2 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Jo Davies

garden labourer needed - for a few hours of serious weed removal in the next 2 weeks

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced and thorough gardener/outdoor handyman who can rid my garden of convulvulus in the next week or so…

Started by Mrs Baylis

4 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Mrs Baylis

Gardener recommendations for a one-off job

Would anyone recommend a local gardener that would be available at short notice for a couple of hours. We have a small patch in our garden…

Started by Emilie

2 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Emilie

Landscaping / paving digging ?

Can anyone recommend me someone to dig up a load of concrete from my back garden and do some landscaping and paving ?

Started by Jonny

9 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Anthony Casey

Gardener recomended

Dan Clark tidied up my garden!  Reshaped bushes and tree, weeded, relaid new gravel, all for a good price. Very friendly and straightforwar…

Started by sue fraser

3 Mar 11, 2014

Gardener recommendation

Hello, Anyone have any recommendations for gardeners? We need to put up fences, lay patio, build raised beds etc.  thanks L

Started by Lucy W

5 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Anthony Casey

Hedge trimming needed.

A while ago a chap knocked on my door and asked me if I wanted my hedge trimmed. I was half asleep and said no. I wish I'd said yes. I do i…

Started by Paul Harding

1 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Ewan Alexander

Can anyone recommend a catflap fitter / landscape gardener / guitar teacher

I am looking for someone to fit a catflap, re-model our garden and also teach guitar to my son.   It doesn't have to be the same person - I…

Started by Harringay Birder

7 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Stuart

Fencing recommendation - Lifestyle Gardens

We recently moved into the area and had to get a new fence installed between us and the neighbours. After debating whether to go for cheap…

Started by Robyn

4 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by jonship

Gardener/tree surgeon needed

I need someone to help with some tree pruning in my garden - nothing too major, but needs to be someone who knows what they're doing and ha…

Started by KatieH

4 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by JAC

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service