Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'green lanes corridor' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Green Lanes traffic delays 5-9 Aug - more Thames Water works

Thames Water are working at the Hermitage Road / Green Lanes junction again, so with three-way traffic lights and single alternate lane wor…

Started by Gordon T

30 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Ruth

Harringay Green Lanes scheme - 21 June deadline for comments

Residents, Residents Groups and Traders in the Green Lanes / Harringay Ladder area may not be aware of the handsome consultation document d…

Started by Geoff

186 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by John E

£1m TfL money announced for the Wood Green transport scheme

TFL today announced £1m for the 'Wood Green Major Scheme'. This is described as being designed  to "make urban realm improvements to the to…

Started by Hugh

3 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Update on "Green Lanes Corridor" traffic work

I just had a short phone call with Tony Kennedy, (Haringey's Group Manager Transport Policy and Projects) about progress on the Green Lanes…

Started by Hugh

30 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Harringay Traffic - Green Lanes Corridor - outcome

Following the petition submitted by HoL on behalf of Harringay residents about traffic proposals in Harringay, we have had a reply from Joa…

Started by Hugh

24 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by anne barwick

Rat Running Petition Submitted

The Ladder rat running petition was submitted today. You may remember that this developed as a result of the initial plans to use TfL's Gre…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 12, 2011

More plans to divert traffic to the Ladder - Wood Green High Street closure back on the books

Remember the struggle a couple of years back to stop the closure of Wood Green High Street to all but public transport? Remember the well-g…

Started by Hugh

4 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Charlotte

Update on Ladder rat running petition

After just a week - and the week before Christmas at that - we have 264 signatures on the petition. Cllrs Gina Adamou and Karen Alexander h…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 21, 2010

Update on plans of where to spend TfL's £1.2m for Harringay

In my last post on this subject which covered the first meeting, I wrote "This really is a great opportunity to make some significant quali…

Started by Hugh

91 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Hugh

£1.2m Road Scheme to divert Green Lanes Traffic on to Ladder?

Discussion now merged here   I've been reading the posts on the so-called 'Green Lanes Corridor' funds with interest. They seem like an od…

Started by JeremyS

46 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service