Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'harringay banner' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Harringay Bridge Banner - a first look

After more than just a little chat about the banner on Harringay Bridge and the bridge itself on the site here, there was optimism abroad w…

Started by Hugh

20 Dec 29, 2013

The Banner

Just seen the banner and my opinion is that its pretty damn crap. Why? You still see much of the shoddy paintwork on the bridge. The banner…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

205 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

It's bye bye bridge banners as Harringay wins £1.8 million for Green Lanes in new fund bid

Hard on the heels of the successful bid for Round 1 of the Outer London Fund, it has just been announced that Harringay has won £1.77millio…

Started by Hugh

135 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Update on the Harringay Bridge banner

The Harringay Bridge banners are now ready to be installed and will be up early next week. Rob Chau, (Harringay Traders), has set up a we…

Started by Hugh

9 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Council insist on last minute change to Harringay Bridge banner

Just hours before the final commissioning deadline for the temporary Harringay Bridge banner the Council required a change to the wording t…

Started by Hugh

14 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by JJ B

Your input on a new bridge banner needed

I received the following email from Rob Chau of the Harringay Traders last night. Rob is the guy making the running with the plans for the…

Started by Hugh

77 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by John D

I don't think the Council is listening at all

I'm becoming increasingly disillusioned with the readiness of our council to include residents in local or borough wide policy priorities a…

Started by Hugh

144 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

How many railway bridges in Haringey carry advertising?

See those without advertising here.   See those with advertising here.   Discussion here.      

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 14, 2011

Great effort at community project by local artist - let's support her

Following a discussion about the design for the Harringay Bridge Banner (in what became the 7th most popular discussion ever on HoL), local…

Started by Hugh

28 May 15, 2011

Journal picks up on 'Harringay' or 'Green Lanes' on Harringay Bridge banner issue

Further to the survey and recent discussion on HoL, it seems as though the Journal has picked up the issue from us.   Here's the case for a…

Started by Hugh

3 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service