Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'house painter' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quote/Recommendation for External House Painting

I need the front of the house made good/prepared and painted and gutters cleared. Anyone able to recommend someone around at the moment? Ha…

Started by Domshaw

2 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Domshaw

Exterior of house painted - who to recommend

HI All Who are the currently recommendable contractors for doing this? My front of house needs some TLC. Given that the front of the house…

Started by Jonny

7 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Jonny

scaffolding and painting exterior of house

Hi all Please can someone recommend a scaffolding company and someone to paint the exterior of our house. We are waiting on quotes from Rad…

Started by Salsa

15 Jul 16, 2014

House painter recommendation - Michael Nevrides

After a long searching for a local painter to decorate our front wall of the house we found Michael who has been running in this business f…

Started by Marek

7 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

External repairs and house painting in one go?

Hi All I'm looking for someone to do some external repairs to the front of our house (some pointing and window sill repair) and to repaint…

Started by Kate

6 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Jacqueline Cousins

House painter recommendations anyone? How much should we expect to pay?

Hello there!  Has anyone had their house painted recently and can offer a recommendation? We're hoping to get the entire front and back don…

Started by Vic

14 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Salsa

Exterior house painter - recommendations required

We need to have the front of our house painted - rendering surrounding windows, wood work and windows. Did anyone have theirs done last sum…

Started by Nick G-T

0 Feb 25, 2014

Sash windows in need of some tlc and a paint job

hi there - can anyone recommend a reliable painter able to strip back and re-paint the sash windows on the outside of our house?? They are…

Started by Paul Harvey

8 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Olympia Harvey

Quote for house painting

We've been quoted £800-1000 to repaint the front of our terrace (bog-standard 1900's job on the ladder). There are a few cracks to fill and…

Started by Sophie Smith

10 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Helene Moran

Painting the outside of our house

Hi there, I am keen to paint the front of our house, as we currently have the rendering as it is and flakey window ledges etc. Can anyone…

Started by Fran

10 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by JD

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service