Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'housing' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Share your views with Haringey Council on their new additional licensing scheme for houses in multiple occupation (HMOs)

In 2019, Haringey Council introduced a borough-wide additional houses in multiple occupation (HMO) licensing scheme, to ensure residents wh…

Started by Liz

1 Feb 8
Reply by Ruth Valentine

Looking to rent 3/4 bed in Harringay!

We're a group of 3 (potentially 4) young professionals in our mid 20s who are looking for a new house to rent in Harringay! We love living…

Started by Sarah R

1 Sep 27, 2021
Reply by Justin Guest

Pop-up hostels at Selby, St Ann's and Broadwater Farm?

A post in the new Broadwater Farm Facebook Group links to an Evening Standard article about 42 dwellings in a 'pop-up hostel' in Ilford, op…

Started by Chris Setz

0 Jul 1, 2021

Looking for a one-bedroom flat or studio to rent in N8 within the next 12 months

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of an unfurnished one-bedroom flat or studio to rent in N8 – either somewhere that’s available now or…

Started by Jo

0 Oct 4, 2020

Rev Paul Nicholson, social campaigner - letters to newspapers, and his funeral was today

Letters to The Guardian, at least - https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/mar/30/the-rev-paul-nicolson-a-campaigning-life-in-letters , a…

Started by Gordon T

3 Apr 1, 2020
Reply by Richard Matz

How a Community in North London Is Fighting for the Housing It Needs

Re St Ann's Hospital site See https://novaramedia.com/2019/05/27/how-a-community-in-north-london-is-fighting-for-the-housing-it-needs/?fbcl

Started by kas

8 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by Michael Anderson

Hampden Rd development being marketed to overseas buyers

The Fairview homes development at Hampden Rd is being marketed to wealthy foreigners as student accommodation and would only be available f…

Started by John McMullan

85 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by John McMullan

Is there a local mortgage broker who can urgently help a local MP, Kate Osamor? Or a landlord to rent her a private home?

Kate Osamor MP and her son have a joint income of over £130,000 pa. They live together nearby in Tottenham in a council house worth £750,0…

Started by Neil

15 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

So What Counts as Affordable Housing in Haringey?

So-called affordable housing is often anything but. In dealing with the Hampden Road Towers planning application, I learned a littel about…

Started by Hugh

1 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by Roger

Crossrail 2 disturbance?

Hi everyone, First time posting so I hope I've gone about it the right way. Have previously rented in Harringay and now we're in the proces…

Started by Pascal

7 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by Pascal

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service