Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'illegal conversion' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another Illegal Conversion. Information and Help Required.

All I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed but no.69 Effingham Road is being gutted at the moment. It was bought very cheaply (for 270k)…

Started by Stuart

101 Aug 1, 2011

Rogue landlord fined

A landlord who converted a house into flats without permission was this month fined £20,000 and ordered to pay costs to the council. Landl…

Started by Hugh

9 Sep 17, 2010

lausanne road house converted in 5 flats

I noticed a house being done up quite nicely on Lausanne road but i was wondering if the 5 electric boxes et doorbells were normal... Someh…

Started by sophie hautefeuille

23 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Steve Hatch

Hewitt Road Illegal Conversion - The latest

In a nutshell: About last February I identified 98 as an illegal conversion having noticed that there was significant work going on. The fi…

Started by Hugh

35 May 24, 2010
Reply by Hugh

New council powers to tackle HMO Problems

Yesterday Housing Minister John Healey announced new local powers to control the spread of high concentrations of shared rented homes and t…

Started by Hugh

8 Mar 11, 2010

Unlawful Conversion of 74 Burgoyne Road

I'm looking for some advice and encouragement on how to raise the profile of this unlawful conversion which took place three years ago. Suc…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

8 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by John W Leach

Local Councillor Supports Residents' Fight against Illegal Conversions

A group of Harringay Online members have been working quietly together doing some great work to fight illegal conversions in Harringay. Pre…

Started by Hugh

9 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Nora Mulready

Illegal Conversions at 69 Effingham / 82 Warham / 69 Roseberry Gardens

The application for a certificate of lawfulness for the illegal conversion at 69 Effingham Road has been rejected again. A full copy of the…

Started by Stuart

3 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Lothair Road House Conversion

Originally this post was a notice about the weekly planning applications update. However, since it's turned into something more substantial…

Started by Hugh

43 Jan 31, 2010

Illegal HMOs targeted

PLANS to tackle the number of family houses being converted into illegal bedsits by "rogue landlords" have been unveiled by Haringey Counci…

Started by Liz

13 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Coco

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service