Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'landscape gardener' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New shed

I’m looking for someone who can take down an existing shed on my allotment & replace it with a new one.  Thanks 

Started by Harringay 4eva

4 Aug 27, 2023
Reply by AgaMurad Ataev

Can anyone recommend someone or a company to some garden alteration and clean up?

Hi all, Can anyone recommend either a person or a company who can do some garden work in my small garden? It will involve ripping up my old…

Started by Doodle

6 Apr 24, 2023
Reply by Doodle

Garden landscaping/designer

Wondering if anyone had any recommendations for someone who can do hard landscaping in gardens but can also provide a design service?

Started by Jo B-S

1 May 6, 2022
Reply by Alix

Revamp front garden

Greetings The front of house needs revamping the wall needs to come down and the area at the front needs redoing plus a place for the ugly…

Started by Wendy

3 Apr 8, 2022
Reply by Don

Wanted: Gardener/Builder to quote for front garden landscaping

I live in the Gardens and need a gardener / builder / person to help redo my front garden. The garden is currently completely paved over an…

Started by LondonN4

5 Mar 3, 2022
Reply by js

Carpenter

Looking for someone who could relay my garden decking as it was laid with no gaps and now needs to be fixed.

Started by Victoria Vaughan

1 Mar 28, 2021
Reply by Patrick Magdziak

Arboriculturalist/Tree surgeon & landscape gardener recommendations

Hi HoL, Does anyone have any recommendations for any good arboricultarists/tree surgeons that would work in the N15 Green Lanes area? Also…

Started by Mig G

6 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Mig G

Pond reconstruction

Our pond has become overgrown and in need of a lot of work. It wasn't very well thought out when first installed, so needs construction wor…

Started by SP

0 Oct 14, 2018

Wanted - landscape gardener - Crouch End

Hi We live in Crouch End and are looking for any recommendations for local landscapers to carry out the following: 1. Levelling and repavin…

Started by Eagle

1 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by Allie

Looking for a builder / landscaper to install a path in the front garden and install some rope edging + planting border

Hi there, First time on here as we're new to the area. We're looking for a local builder / landscaper to lay some a tiled-path (sub base is…

Started by Dgarala

1 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by jcl

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service