Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'litter' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Litter Pick this Sunday afternoon

Litter pick in the Harringay Ladder and Gardens this Sunday lunchtime, 12.30pm.  When we ran a community listening project at St Paul's we…

Started by Pete

2 Jan 19
Reply by Pete

Garden and litter picking morning Priory Park

The volunteer gardeners for Priory Park N8  are having an open session on Sunday 5th March 2023 at 11.00am.  Come and join us for a litter…

Started by Vic Upson

0 Feb 25, 2023

New River clean up: Sat 9 April

Hi all; Silly I only thought about this today. Doing a clean up of the New River betw Wightman Road and Hornsey station on Sat 9 Apr from 1…

Started by Cowper

4 Apr 11, 2022
Reply by Hugh

Did people really turn to Nature during lockdown?

This week I read that, “People have left the equivalent weight of 20 double decker buses of litter in London's Royal Parks during a month o…

Started by Liz

1 Jul 24, 2020
Reply by Sarah

Community litter pick

Inspired by seeing someone litter pick on Mount View Road, I did my first litter pick on Umfreville Road this Saturday morning. 4.5kg of ru…

Started by Jez Phillips

8 Feb 19, 2020
Reply by Isidoros

Cat Litter Tray to Give Away - Come and Collect

Hi there, We got this litter tray from this website for our cat, but it isn't the right size for the litter liners that we tend to use. If…

Started by Ivan Brett

0 Apr 17, 2019

Rubbish everywhere

Hi all, Is it just me or has the rubbish/litter/flytipping situation become a lot worse on the Ladder roads in recent months. We live on Wa…

Started by Dominik

40 Nov 2, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

Email address to complain about the rubbish on Green Lanes

Hi all Its been mentioned a few times that the state of the streets in deteriorating badly and the level of rubbish and waste left on Green…

Started by Andy

7 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Local cafes still part of the plastic problem

Cafes are still part of the plastics problem, according to a new survey by Friends of the Earth volunteers in Haringey. We surveyed 37 cafe…

Started by Quentin Given

4 May 15, 2018
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

If We All Picked up One Piece of Litter a Day.....

What can we do about litter? It spoils our streets and countryside and ends up being washed out to sea, polluting our oceans. It frustrat…

Started by Hugh

14 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Mavic Starfish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service