Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'local nurseries' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local childrens nurseries

Hello, We are currently looking for local nurseries for our son who will be one when he goes....any recommendations????? We live on Fairfax…

Started by woody

34 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Antoinette

Local Nursery Recommendations

Just wanted to get some local nursery recommendations from Harringay onliners, had a little search here, but couldn't see any recent postin…

Started by Martin Diamond

11 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by MzMoore

Closure of Childrens Centres - Call-in Scrutiny Meeting

Many of you will be aware that the council have decided to close 4 childrens centres across the borough.  The Libdems have "called in" the…

Started by Karen Alexander

16 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Consultation on Children's Centres in Haringey- online questionnaire and public meetings

Haringey Council is consulting on changes to the way its children's centres are organised and operate. A copy of the consultation paper is…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Louise Nazeraj

Woodlands Nursery - Children's Centre

I have just been offered a place for my toddler at the nursery and I understand it has a very good reputation. I'd appreciate any feedback…

Started by Harringay

5 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by dan burgess

Plans to create a community nursery and allotments in Finsbury Park

The Transition Finsbury Park team are having a meeting on the 8th May to discuss the creation of a community nursery and allotments. It's a…

Started by Liz

0 May 2, 2010

woodlands park nursery unfair rating

This is a fairly detailed post, and probably a bit tedious to read but if you are interested I would like to go through in some detail what…

Started by Katie-Meg

8 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Birdy_Too

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service