Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'local schools' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Park View School teacher is a Haringey Hero!

Rohann Ernest, Year 8 Team Deputy at Park View School N15, is one of nine prizewinners in the Haringey Council-sponsored scheme, Haringey H…

Started by Liz

6 Jul 22, 2016
Reply by Liz

School admissions results

I'm waiting with baited breath the primary school admission results. It's supposed to be released online today but I can't seem to find the…

Started by Jemma

4 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Bethany

The Aliens have landed in South Harringay

As you wander up the Harringay Passage past South Harringay Infant School, take a look at the fun new mural in the playground.

Started by Liz

0 Jun 2, 2013

Good news for a New Year as South Harringay Junior School have a good Ofsted inspection

Just before the end of the Autumn Term, South Harringay Junior School were pleased to announce the result from their November Ofsted inspec…

Started by Liz

2 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Alison P

Local childrens nurseries

Hello, We are currently looking for local nurseries for our son who will be one when he goes....any recommendations????? We live on Fairfax…

Started by woody

34 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Antoinette

Woodlands Nursery - Children's Centre

I have just been offered a place for my toddler at the nursery and I understand it has a very good reputation. I'd appreciate any feedback…

Started by Harringay

5 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by dan burgess

Plans to create a community nursery and allotments in Finsbury Park

The Transition Finsbury Park team are having a meeting on the 8th May to discuss the creation of a community nursery and allotments. It's a…

Started by Liz

0 May 2, 2010

woodlands park nursery unfair rating

This is a fairly detailed post, and probably a bit tedious to read but if you are interested I would like to go through in some detail what…

Started by Katie-Meg

8 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Birdy_Too

Local school "provides an outstanding education" says Ofsted

I am sure that Harringay Online members will join me in congratulating South Harringay Infant and Nursery school on a fantastic Ofsted repo…

Started by Liz

18 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Angela

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service