Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'man & van' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Man with a Van

Looking for someone to move possessions from one flat  to  another in the Turnpike area asap?

Started by Jacky Darville

2 Feb 10
Reply by tim p

Man and Van 2023

Hello, I am looking for a trustworthy man and van to help me transport all my belongings from one end of Green Lanes to another on 1st Octo…

Started by Marette

4 Oct 1, 2023
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

Recommendations for person with van?

I need someone with a transit for an hour. Any recent recommendations?

Started by adamvietnam

5 Jan 11, 2022
Reply by Magz

Man with Van- Purple Removal Vans

We just used Purple Removal Vans to move some furniture. Very happy with the service/price, Paul is a nice helpful guy who knows what he's…

Started by EMC2

1 Aug 5, 2020
Reply by Frances connelly

Man with van or anyone with a large boot

Hello I just bought a chest of drawers from someone in Wood Green..I also live in Wood Green but it doesn't fit in my VW Golf as it measure…

Started by Steph

5 Jul 25, 2020
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

Know a good moving company?

Hello, anybody can recommend me a good moving company? Affordable and attentive service are desired. I do not have loads to carry and three…

Started by Mami Ikeda

2 Feb 14, 2020
Reply by Rachel

Man-with-van recommendation?

Can anyone recommend a man (or woman) with a van? We're looking for someone to help with a local move. It will probably be a few hours but…

Started by lina

17 Jan 12, 2020
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Man with Van Needed to Clear Garden Refuse

URGENTLY NEED MAN WITH VAN ...I'VE GOT LOADS OF GARDEN REFUSE AT THE BOTTOM OF GARDEN WHICH NEEDS MOVING IN MAYFAIR GARDENS N17 PLEASE REPL…

Started by Shez Shez

2 Jul 6, 2019

Man or woman with van?

Hi - need to find someone with van to move a wardrobe we’ve just bought locally - any recommendations please?  We can’t manage it ourselves…

Started by Emma

3 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by Emma

Transportation of a massive shed

Hi,  I'm looking for advice and suggestions about how to transport a dismantled but still massive shed locally within Haringey. The biggest…

Started by Leanne

1 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by EMC2

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service