Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'misconnected drains' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kitchen Sink Waste - Routed to outside drain - Is this normal for victorian house or bad plumbing

Hi all, Thames water are doing a check on output drainage in Tottenham.  The said only rain water should be going into outside drainage. As…

Started by Glen Dsouza

10 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Glen Dsouza

Thames Water visiting

Yesterday I had two guys call in wanting to see waste pipes at back of house because they were conducting a pollution study. They showed me…

Started by Julie - WPRNW

13 May 1, 2014
Reply by pamish

Misconnected drainage pipes

Hi.  It looks as though we may have to do some work on our drainage pipes as there may be water that should be going to the local sewage wo…

Started by Richard

6 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Richard

Anybody else experienced water leaking into their coal cellar?

Evening all,I'm a newbie at posting but have been lurking around the forum for a while. I'm at the end of my tether with a leak in our base…

Started by Claire Bower

15 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by matt

Visit from Thames Water, drain advice needed

Last week we had a letter through our door from Thames Water saying that they were checking some properties in the area because of pollutio…

Started by Alison P

6 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Anette

Sick Rivers: the Lea and Moselle

A video by @TheoJThomas of the damage done by pollution to the Lea and Moselle, taken at Markfield Park last October. It was raining. And a…

Started by Liz

17 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Liz

Misconnected pipes cause millions of litres of sewage to flow into our rivers daily

Not so long ago the issue of misconnected pipes on the Ladder was raised in a forum thread. The problem is that waste water, that should be…

Started by Liz

3 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by michaelw

Guys checking drains

Hello All, Today I let two guys in to our flat who claimed to be doing checks on drains and water supply in the area. I let them into the f…

Started by Alice Mezzo

11 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Understanding the drains...

Hi, I'm trying to get a better idea of the likely way in which the drains for our house work, as a part of generally understanding the hou…

Started by michaelw

2 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by michaelw

Love the Lee: the state of London's second river

Thames 21, a charity that campaigns for London's waterways, detail the state of the Lee River: Raw sewage is flowing through Tottenham, Cl…

Started by Liz

10 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service