Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'oyster' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wood Green parking shop (& charging for parking in Haringey)

Am I alone in dreading a visit to the parking shop in Wood Green. It's easier (and pleasanter) to borrow money from a bank than buy a permi…

Started by Al

52 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Omotn

Oyster - Prepay or season calculator

The other day someone asked me which was cheaper for weekly travel - prepay or Oyster. It came to mind this morning and googling for TfL's…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 15, 2010

Oyster pre-pay at Harringay – but with a fiendishly complicated twist

Lib Dem Councillor for Stroud Green, Richard Wilson, reports on his blog this week the good news that Oyster pre-pay in finally working at…

Started by Hugh

25 Jan 12, 2010

Oyster PAYG arrives with London's great train Robbery

So, it’s finally happening. Six-and-a-half long years after it was first introduced on the Tube and buses, Oyster pay-as-you-go will be int…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 27, 2009

Harringay Oyster Readers Activated? (Apparently not)

Is time for a big ole Hallelujah?

Started by Hugh

27 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Alison P

Oyster phoneline team - as good as M&S

Yesterday I was in Town for a piece of work and half a conference. Very often when I travel now I use my pay-as-you-go Oyster, but since I…

Started by Hugh

1 Oct 11, 2009

Questions or Gripes about Harringay Rail Services? Then Meet the Managers

First Capital Connect have started running Meet the Managers sessions which they bill as our opportunity to meet First Capital Connect seni…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 31, 2009

Oyster Pay as you go at Harringay & Hornsey

I was wondering where the use of Oyster pay-as-you-go at Harringay and Hornsey stations has got to. The only info turned up by search engin…

Started by Hugh

9 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

Overground oyster system off limits until 2010

Plans to install Oyster pay-as-you-go facilities on some of Haringey's overground trains have been put on hold. Train operator First Capit…

Started by Hugh

7 May 10, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

MP Demands Train Ticket Resolution

This from the Hornsey & Crouch End Journal: The two-tier ticket system endured by commuters travelling overground from stations like A…

Started by Hugh

0 May 21, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service