Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'parking permits' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Haringey parking permit system - something's wrong, can we the peple help?

Earlier this year, Haringey Council introduced a new parking permit system. This included the great (and for me very positive) leap forward…

Started by HoL Site Admin

23 Apr 5
Reply by Rich

Advice on getting a parking permit for a Camper Van

Does anyone have any experience in getting a parking permit (residents or otherwise) for a vehicle falling outside of the dimensions given…

Started by Dermot

1 Mar 6
Reply by Oli Langford

Visitor Parking Permits expiring - Help?!

Just before the COVID-19 lockdowns, we bought a lot of Wood Green Inner Zone Visitor Parking Permits - as we thought we would be needing th…

Started by Jonas

8 Dec 1, 2023
Reply by Justin Guest

'Upgraded and improved online parking permits platform'

Email today: Dear Permit Holder I am pleased to write to you about the launch of an upgraded and improved online parking permits platform…

Started by Gordon T

4 Nov 18, 2023
Reply by Cowper

Visitors Parking Permit problems

Is anyone having problems logging into tarantoportal for Haringey Parking account? I have changed my password more than five times in the l…

Started by Jayesh Gor

3 Oct 8, 2023
Reply by Jayesh Gor

Visitor permits - new resident - any advice?

After a few years away I’m moving back to Harringay soon - looking forward to it. I’ve noted that parking permits have now all moved online…

Started by KatieH

4 Nov 29, 2022
Reply by KatieH

Residents’ parking issues

Why has the Council moved the process of applying and using parking permits and vouchers to an online process?  Do people know that you can…

Started by Anne1

17 Nov 23, 2022
Reply by AndrewAW1

How to purchase the new 'virtual' visitor parking permits?

I'm trying to buy some new visitor parking permits, and the typically unintuitive council website seems to suggest these are now virtual (j…

Started by Matt

3 Aug 6, 2022
Reply by Matt

Virtual visitors parking permits

So i created an account for the parking permits but its saying it cannot validate me and for the life of me I cannot find out how to do thi…

Started by Gemma

2 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by JennyC

Resident Parking Permits

Hi all, Sorry if this is a daft question but unsurprisingly the Council website has not furnished me with an answer. I'm a new driver so fi…

Started by David

15 Jan 23, 2022
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service