Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'pest control' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bed bugs help - pest control recommendations

Hi Guys, I need a reliable pest control person for bed bugs. I need to get rid of the blighters quickly as I have someone coming from hospi…

Started by Gemma

5 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Chris

Rat Problem. Solutions?

I seem to have myself a rat problem. I saw a few posts recently on who to call (other than the council) to help sort the problem, but of co…

Started by Justin Guest

25 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Anka

Pest Control - recommendations of local firms

Hi there Has anyone used a local pest control firm (to sort out an ongoing problem with mice) that they would recommend? Cheers Justina

Started by Justina

13 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by fabs

Getting rid of mice in the house

Anyone had any good experiences with any particular firms that claim to rid your property of mice? Have been finding droppings here and the…

Started by Hugh D

23 May 3, 2016
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Pest Control, mice etc

We've had an ongoing problem with mice, and Tony from Diamond Pest Control has been brilliant - really good to deal with and effective. His…

Started by EllenH

3 May 2, 2016
Reply by Jean Dee

Pest control

Hi, I'm looking for recommendation for a good pest control please! Could anyone help with someone that does a good job and not too pricey?…

Started by D S

2 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Ann Walsh

Rodent problem

We have mice or more probably rats on our ground floor. Two spotted recently.  I have sealed air vents and found a hole in the rear wall ca…

Started by Philip Foxe

6 May 7, 2015
Reply by Philip Foxe

woodworm - any recommended companies please !

It would be great to get a recommendation of a company to treat woodworm if anyone has one.  Just need standard 'do the whole house' thing.…

Started by h4k

3 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by KatieH

MICE?

Although I can see no droppings anywhere My cat has alerted me to something a little scritchy scratchy behind my skirting board. can anyone…

Started by Lizzie R

6 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Alessandro Bignante

Local Pest Control

Can anyone recommend a local pest control service to treat some termites?

Started by Kate Neil

1 May 23, 2014
Reply by Hot Pepper Jelly

RSS

Advertising

© 2018   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service