Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'plant' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For sale Large pink plant pots

I have two beautiful brand new, recently purchased Ivyline large pastel pink plant pots. They are 20cm in diameter and 18cm high. Bought fo…

Started by Pink Gold Peach

0 Dec 6, 2022

For Sale: Large Monstera Deliciosa/Swiss Cheese Plant

I'm selling my beloved monstera - I've had her a long time!  She's approximately 56 inches tall and 45 inches wide with several very large…

Started by Matilda

1 May 8, 2022
Reply by Amit

Black Tuscan Kale seedlings

I have six spare black Tuscan kale (Nero di Toscana) seedlings free to anyone who can use them. I'm on the Ladder, N4. DM me if interested.

Started by Helen M

4 Oct 23, 2020
Reply by Angela

Plant pots and tubs _FREE

Three plastic tubs Shelf with wooden boxes and pots Free to collect from Philip Lane N15

Started by Rob

3 Oct 14, 2020
Reply by Michele

Tomato Plants

Hi, I have ended up with a surplus of tomato plants. Does anyone want any? Not looking to make money, but covering my costs would be nice.…

Started by Pete

2 Apr 23, 2020
Reply by Pete

Volunteers needed for Quernmore Road regeneration project

We urgently need volunteers to help with the final stages of the Quernmore Road regeneration project as follows: Saturday 14th October from…

Started by Julie Richards

1 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Sarah

Free various garden pots and trays

Hi all I have a number of garden pots and trays in my shed that I do not need. I also have one large pot that has a plant in it (in the fro…

Started by Nanz

8 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Nanz

Free carved wood plant trough looking for new home

I inherited a carved wooden plant trough perfect for a row of house plants and a really unusual piece of furniture but I need to free up mo…

Started by JD

2 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Ama Live

Plant pots

Selection of plant pots for sale after clearing out the garden. £1 each. Collection from N17. Please contact if interested.

Started by Nicola Ash

2 May 13, 2015
Reply by Nicola Ash

FREE: ginger beer plant

You can make homemade ginger beer using a ginger beer plant - a type of yeast culture. I've got lots to give away if anyone would like some…

Started by Sophie Smith

3 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Sophie Smith

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service