Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'plumber' (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Plumber - Neil Protheroe

I used Neil Protheroe after seeing the other posts on here. He came round quickly within a couple of days, gave a reasonable quote for a fe…

Started by Danny Sheehan

22 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by tigha

plumber recommendation

Wanted to recommend Neil Protheroe the plumber  He has quite a few recommendations but wanted to share my experiences, too. we have used N…

Started by Jen

6 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by Michael

DO NOT recommend Neil Protheroe -plumber

I wish I had check this site before calling Neil Protheroe. I called Neil as my shower had only hot water and we were burning. He came and…

Started by Lala

11 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by Mark S

Highly recommended plumber

Would like to recommend Neil…..polite and professional and extremely helpful with very good advice.     

Started by C-hemp

15 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by rhi

Great plumber

Adding my recommendation for Neil Protheroe. He was the third plumber I called. The first sucked air through his teeth and told me just how…

Started by Jenny

10 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Gill.L-W

Heating engineer

I realise this isn't a new topic but have had trouble finding a plumber/heating engineer to do a job that is more than a quick fix. We want…

Started by Jacob J

6 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Jacob J

needed - plumber, painter/decorator and handyman/builder please

Hi there, I'm looking for a a couple of people - or one perfect all-rounder if possible! - to do the following over the next month or so: 1…

Started by Mrs Baylis

1 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Elizabeth read

Plumber recommendation needed

Hi, can anyone recommend a plumber to reposition a washing machine to a utility room from a store room which backs into the same wall so o…

Started by JaM

6 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Graeme Holmes

Boiler service - any recommendations please?

We need to find someone to service our Vaillant gas boiler. Any recommendations, please? Yours hopefully...

Started by Emma

14 Jul 29, 2017
Reply by Emma

Excellent plumber - very happy to recommend

Hi - just wanted to add to the praise that others have already shared for Neil Protheroe, who has done a great job for me this afternoon.…

Started by Paul Harvey

4 Jun 14, 2017
Reply by NatM

RSS

Advertising

© 2018   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service