Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'plumber' (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thank you Pete the Leak

We're doing a house up in Edmonton Green at the moment and hit a snag with getting a radiator off. I found recommendations for Pete the Lea…

Started by Hugh

10 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Pat

Looking for a handyman/plumber to install an outside tap for the garden in N4

I'm on a very tight budget but I would like to have an outside tap installed for my garden (from my kitchen which borders on the back garde…

Started by Spike

4 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Mags D

Reliable and friendly plumber

Hi I recently had my boiler fixed by a very nice plumber, his name was Matt from MD Plumbing and I couldnt recommend him enough! Reasonable…

Started by Harriet Saywood

0 Aug 3, 2015

Good plumber

Would just like to add my endorsement of Neil Protheroe, Plumber, to those others in Harringayonline. He has been very helpful in fitting a…

Started by Louisa Spivack

0 Jul 10, 2015

Installing an external tap for garden -wanted

Hi. Looking for someone to install an external tap for our house to use a hose pipe (likely to be banned with the current heatwave going o…

Started by Sandra

2 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Yet another recommendation for Neil Protheroe

If you're after a plumber, I'd go for plumber.neil@virginmedia.com. Why? We needed a non-standard size tap fitted, but also had a leaky sto…

Started by Mark Smith

0 Jul 3, 2015

Another Recommendation for Plumber Neil Protheroe

Boiler was acting up, so I came on here for recommendations, and saw Neil's name come up. Thanks very much, everyone - glad I called him. C…

Started by Ben Adam Sohawon

0 Jun 24, 2015

Good plumber needed

2 years after moving into our house things have started to stop working and leaking. Wondered if anyone could recommend a good plumber who…

Started by Alice B

7 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by phippsofacto

Excellent reliable plumber-Neil Protheroe

I can really recommend Neil's work. We called him yesterday to deal with a leak in the hallway, he was able to fit us in the same day and h…

Started by N B-C

0 Jun 2, 2015

Bathroom Fitter and Plumber Chris Williams . Highly recommended.

We very recently had our bathroom refitted . Chris made an excellent job of the plumbing, tiling and carpentry. He works on his own so I h…

Started by Sarah

1 May 22, 2015
Reply by R.E

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service