Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'public spending cuts' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Savage Council cuts due to be confirmed tonight (Tuesday 21/12/10)

Older people's homes and day centres are facing mass closures as Haringey Council announces the largest funding cuts in its history. Harin…

Started by Hugh

35 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

Finsbury Park Sports Clubs Edging towards Deal to run Sports in Park

Plans to allow an organisation of local sports groups to run sports facilities at Finsbury Park have come a step closer. Haringey Council’…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 16, 2012

Are Some of Haringey's Fire Stations Set to Close?

Local Assembly Member Joanne McCartney fears that fire stations in Haringey are at risk of closure. At Wednesday’s London Assembly Fire A…

Started by Hugh

8 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by matt

Finsbury Park Athletics Track- Consultation Results 2012

Apologies if this was flagged earlier on HoL, but thought it worthwhile to keep up interest in  future prospects for the track, and mome…

Started by matthew cuthbert

3 Oct 9, 2012

Can anyone help me with my Cutswatch list?

After trying to follow last night's budget meeting, I don't know about you but I'm beginning to feel a little dizzy with all the announceme…

Started by Liz

8 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Seema Chandwani

Festivals of Private Britain: Finsbury Park, the Olympics Legacy

The Festival of Britain in 1951 left the Royal Festival Hall, referred to as one of the finest public buildings in the country.' Photograph…

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by David Walton

Litter in Finsbury Park

Picture added by site admin. Orginal from @RichGittens on Twitter   On sunny days, Finsbury Park suddenly becomes covered in litter. This h…

Started by TBD

17 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by TBD

Consultation on changes to track, gym and tennis facilities and extended opening hours in Finsbury Park

Image from London Heathside   Following various posts on HoL about the Finsbury Park Athletics track, the Council published a new consultat…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 May 31, 2012
Reply by anne barwick

Haringey Parks "threatened by staff exodus"

The Evening Standard today reports that parks staff are quitting their jobs or being sacked amid council cuts, according to a study. The pa…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 21, 2012

Sports clubs join forces to buy Finsbury Park running track

Image from London Heathside   Following the report we picked up earlier in the year from Sky News about the threat to Finsbury Park's runni…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by gilly

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service