Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'removals' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Removal Company Recommendations

Hi there Can anyone recommend a removal company for a long distance removal? I was going to use the lovely Van Girls, but they have been ba…

Started by PhoebeMac

2 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by PhoebeMac

Removals

Recently employed Vangirls for a local 1-bed flat move. They were great - patient, professional and pleasant to deal with. Reasonable price…

Started by Trevor Giles

0 Jun 20, 2017

Removal Company Reccomondation Needed

Hello I need a large vintage mahogany wardrobe moved from NW6 2EB Maygrove road to 78 Sydney Rd, London N8 0EX. It is heavy so needs two pr…

Started by Dingle

3 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Sarah

Recommended removal men

Can anyone recommend anyone cheap and reliable?!

Started by Fiona

1 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Alix

Man and Van needed for transport of furniture from N4 to PE4

Hello neighbours! I will sadly be leaving Harringay at the end of July and need some items of furniture moved back to my parents' house in…

Started by Katie

5 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Katie

Removal Company / Man with a Van

Hi Guys, Could anyone recommend a man with a van or removal company to move a large one bad flat from Hackney up to wood green? All suggest…

Started by Con2

8 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by sophia c

We need a removal company to help us move on Friday!

Hello! We are moving on Friday (still within crouch end) and are in desperate need of finding a good removal company - the usual company (r…

Started by Mrs Birch

4 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Hugh

Local house Movers recommendation please!

Hi all, Can anyone recommend a local moving company that can move us from one place on the Harringay ladder to another, about 6 roads up? P…

Started by Simon

4 Jul 30, 2015

Moving, can anyone recommend a good removal company?

Hello Sadly we are leaving the area, can anyone recommend a good removals company? Also, if anyone has any spare boxes they'd like to get r…

Started by SarahR

10 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Michael Anderson

Removal Company for move to Australia

Hello Can anyone recommend a removal company that ships to Australia? Thanks in advance Mel

Started by Mel C

2 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Mel C

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service